Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ninikn Vs. Kingdra

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneaselsrevenge

I hope this is the right forum. Me and Swampert EX are having an argument, If a Niniken deck and a Kingdra/EX deck both get a good openeing hand, which has the better hcance of winning?

If both get a good set up, it really depends on the style of the Kingdra deck, if it is played with Delcatty and Dunsparce, i.e, to swarm as fast as possible, it probably will beat Niniken in any kind of set up, but if it doesn't start attacking right away, Niniken will beat the Kingdra deck.

-MuD

I say Kingdra should own Niniken due to the fact that both the "Waterfall" and "water Arrow" Seadras can OHKO the Ninetails due to weakness.

Last edited:
simple fact, a boost nrg for kingdra = bye bye active.......

kingdra wins, hands down............ if they have equal set ups

i don't know, i'm sure that match has come up..........

but i think this wouldn't really belong here, since there is no decklist

probably cards and strategies

The only way I could see kingdra losing is if blaziken and ninetails didn't have water weaknesses.

There we go again Prime, I've told u many many times to play me and you keep ingnoring me, first BAR is better than Niniken according to you, now this, Niniken does have a GOOD chance VS Kingdra, I beat 2 Kingdra decks in my CC using Niniken, and u just need to get Niniken out ASAP, but if the Kingdra player swarmsfast enough, yeah it does lose to Kingdra.

SuperWooper said:
Mudkip won his friggin CC in the finals AGAINST A KINGDRA EX deck with NINIKEN! That enough proof for you?

Which is to say it's the player, not the deck! How many times will I say it? Probably for then I can count on my fingers and toes. 'Cept for that sixth toe on my right foot... :p

Gosh, Mudkip what is it with you? I have the right to hold my own opinion, and you have no right to tell me my opinion is wrong. You don't see myself correcting you after every post you make, do you? Please give me the same respect I give you. Also, I'd like to make the point that just because someone beats someone with a certain deck, it doesn't mean that everytime the two decks meet each other the same thing will happen.

Prime said:
Gosh, Mudkip what is it with you? I have the right to hold my own opinion, and you have no right to tell me my opinion is wrong. You don't see myself correcting you after every post you make, do you? Please give me the same respect I give you. Also, I'd like to make the point that just because someone beats someone with a certain deck, it doesn't mean that everytime the two decks meet each other the same thing will happen.
Okay, that's enough of that. Sneasel and I just wanted to have a healthy arguement about Pokemon. Pokemon I tell you, POKEMON! Not about Civil Rights, about POKEMON. Please, I beg of you settle your personal issues on your own time and not on a POKEMON forum. Thx
-Swampy

haha very funny Jermy. 3 Kingdra is not probable so it's most likely gonna be Niniken.

Don't be so sure...I actually saw it happen at the Plano CC. Clay, the winner of 15+, took his only defeat from a kid who started turn one with THREE in his hand...naturally, he got all the buggers out fast.

SwampertEX said:
Okay, that's enough of that. Sneasel and I just wanted to have a healthy arguement about Pokemon. Pokemon I tell you, POKEMON! Not about Civil Rights, about POKEMON. Please, I beg of you settle your personal issues on your own time and not on a POKEMON forum. Thx
-Swampy

let them fight it out (jerry springer bells go off) its entertaining :D :D

o yea and....

-ninken beats kindraEX w/ equal set up and equal play skill
-but BAR beats both of them :D :D

BAR beats Niniken? U OBV haven't played that matchup. Tales can swarm, Tales doesn't give 2 prizes when Ko'ed, gets set up faster. Nuff said.

-MuD

In my opinion, rayquaza is better. Rayquaza is easier to get out, takes less to attack, and does more damage per discard. It also has 20 more HP and a resistance to water and fighting. Sure it gives an extra prize when discarded, but for all the pluses, one minus doesn't make it bad.

I have never played Niniken (and not even against it), but I know that BAR is simply to play against (This may be a minority opinion).

I would go for Niniken, at least in the present world where water is played so little. The main issue - relevant not just for the straight matchup - is that Ditto (my preference, but Crystal Shard works too) are simple to build into decks whereas it is a lot harder to add something that works against Niniken.

The point is that even a water deck would think about adding Ditto to fight Rayquaza!

yeah, but i meant my post in the direction that Niniken has an advantage over BAR, on paper BAR sounds better, but on actual play, Niniken proves to be faster most of the times.

-MuD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back