Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

No items in prof store?

secretsof2113

Trader Feedback Mod
I just looked and it said that no items are available. Is this because they are cycling through to get ready for the new season start?

I think this happened last year as well. For a week or two at the end of the season, the Professor Store was closed. I can get into the Professor Forums today.

This seems to happen every year. I think somebody has to manually insert the stuff for the next season. Who knows? Might be some new stuff this year!! (outside of the deckboxes, lab coat, and binders, I mean)

I've explained this on the Prof boards. Go there and check it out.

I've explained this on the Prof boards. Go there and check it out.

And what happens if you've never been able to access the professor boards? Ever since I became a professor, I can't get on. And when I say I forgot my password....it never gets sent to my email!

where on the professor boards is this posted? I don't see it on any of the pages I have access to.

And what happens if you've never been able to access the professor boards? Ever since I became a professor, I can't get on. And when I say I forgot my password....it never gets sent to my email!

The Professor boards are (tragically) not linked to your My Pokemon account. If you haven't already, you need to create an account there first. Once we've approved your account, you should be able to get onto the forums.

The post is here.

The Professor boards are (tragically) not linked to your My Pokemon account. If you haven't already, you need to create an account there first. Once we've approved your account, you should be able to get onto the forums.

The post is here.

The link you posted has one too many https in it :smile: the one in my quote is the fixed link, but when I click it and log in, I get the
kcgb, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: 1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
notice :/

I've got a quick question; how do we specify what size labcoat we want? And, side note I guess, how would we know what size would best fit us?

You choose your size by going to your profile

If you're referring to the thing in User Profile that says "T-Shirt size," wouldn't that be something else entirely? Unless there's something I'm missing...

I just know I probably wouldn't wear a small labcoat, as I'm probably too tall for that. :/

Measurements (length, length of sleeves) would be nice, if anyone has them.

Back