3 Master Ball
3 Dual Ball
3 energy search
4 Root Fossil
4 Claw Fossil

16 ENERGY

10 Fighting
6 Leaf

Please note that I have no supporters in my deck and do not want any my idea is to shut them down ASAP any help in this regard would be appreciated

Last edited:
I can't remember which Linoone has seek out, is that the sandstorm one? Because I reccommend using the R/S one because you can search your deck for two of any card while the SS one can only get one card out of the discard pile.

Seek Out Linoone is R/S.

But this is a pretty interesting deck. I was actually thinking about doing something like this when I got my prerelease, but, sadly, I didnt get any anoroths or claw fossils.

Anyway, I do have a good idea if you want to make it completely Fighting Energy:

-4 Lileep
-3 Cradily
-4 Root Fossil
-6 Leaf

+4 Mysterious Fossil
+4 Kabuto- SS
+3 Kabutops ex- SS
+6 Fighting

I think this would be a great edit to the deck if you want to make it completely Fighting. If you dont want to use it, its ok. Its just a suggestion :lol:

Cradily's attack that can bring cards off the bench and poison them is just so nice it has to stay.

Spiral Drain is a nice solid attack with healing built in!. Time Spiral is neat too..

I'm not sure about the linoone line..you have lots of trainers to get you stuff. I think I'd try using the Stadium Card Ancient Ruins instead. Along with some Fire to counter Steelix. Three colours of energy is the magic number for Lady Outing.

the deck is a little slow so I need the linoone line to speed it up I like the idea of ancient ruins though lets me draw an extra card every turn:) keep the ideas coming

Use RS Delcatty, you can still draw cards, at the cost of energies, and add in energy restore to bring 'em back :) it works, I've tested it out.

You might want to consider Rare Candy, so that you can get out your Supporter prevention more quickly. Don't worry -- it's not a Supporter.

I too have thought of combining Armaldo with Kabutops ex since it is Fighting for 2 energy types.(fight and water) The problem with that is they're both weak to grass. I think the Cradily will be very good. If you find that the fossils don't slow you down then this can be a very powerful duo.

yeah I've been play testing and it seems to run fine it really helps the the new fossil rule lets them come out 1st turn(as listed in the sandstorm ruleboook) please keep the help coming I think this deck has a good chance of being very powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back