3 Dual Ball
2 Poke Ball
4 Claw Fossil
3 Potion
3 Switch

17 ENERGY

14 Fightiing
3 Warp

Please notice I have no supporters and the point of the deck is to shut supporters down so please don't add any in your fixes thanx in advance

EDIT: I changed a few things like adding the Delcatty line instead on Linoone and I dropped the Nosepass for Onix I figure he can be the sponge for Dunsparce I also changed some of the trainers around and added Warp Energy

Last edited:
BLiZzArD said:
21 POKEMON

3 Dunsparce
3 Nosepass
4 Zigzagoon(SS)
3 Linoone(RS)
4 Anorith(fast Evo)
3 Armaldo

24 TRAINERS

2 Ancient Ruins Stadium
3 Warp Point
3 Master Ball
3 Dual Ball
3 Fast Ball
3 Lure Ball
3 Poke Ball
4 Claw Fossil

16 ENERGY

16 Fightiing

Please notice I have no supporters and the point of the deck is to shut supporters down so please don't add any in your fixes thanx in advance

If you're wanting to keep them from getting supporters.... you need to at least get your self draw. Linoone IS good... but you need armaldo out asap and active and keep him there... otherwise they're gonna get to use supporters and you're stuck with nothing to draw with... I'd say replace the zigzagzoon/Linoone with Delcatty/Skitty and take out one nosepass for a delcatty so you have a 4/4 line. You need to be able to draw SOME. Solrock or lunatone which ever one it is... or both play them, they'll help a bit so you can draw. I am not a fan of Nosepass... he's not that great.

So the Pokemon line I'd go with is...

Pokemon: 21

2 Dunsparce
2 Solrock
2 Lunatone
4 Skitty (any 50 HP)
4 Delcatty(Energy Draw)
4 Anorith(fast Evo)
3 Armaldo

Now you're trainers... you can get better than just the balls..

I'd take out lureball and dual ball for 2 switch and 4 potion. You need healing. Here's the list I'd use for trainers. I know you said NO supporters.. but the one Town volunteers might help. You can switch the armaldo if you're gonna deck and use it... then attack with armaldo...

Trainers: 24

1 Town Volunteers
2 Ancient Ruins Stadium
2 Warp Point
2 Master Ball
2 Switch
2 Fast Ball
2 Poke ball
3 Energy Restore
4 Potion
4 Claw Fossil

The energy looks fine... I can't think of what to change unless you want warp in there. In which case I'd go 15/1 or 14/2.

Energy:

16 Fighting or 15 fighting and 1 warp or 14 fighting and 2 warp.

That I think would work a little bit better... and faster for you to get everything up and going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back