no1 trainer card + all the finalists cards 07

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by Ancient Pokemon Trainer, Aug 17, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Rew

Rew Active Member

If you want to ask anyone, ask Venusaur. He sold all of his stuff. Prolly ALOT!!!! there's only 3 no 1 trainer cards.

2. ShawofMordor

ShawofMordor New Member

PM me, or AIM me - Shaw of Mordor. (or talk to Mikey)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2007
  3. poke-geri

poke-geri New Member

Make an ebay auction... with a reserve price..

4. I doubt I'll ebay, I don't want to pay fees. :p

So no one has like a minimum price? For the no 1 card I'm thinking like 7500 and a minimum of 5000 or something. I have no clue on the finalist cards though.

5. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

The best way to sell them is to pay a commission to a highly ranked E-Bay seller who will inform the Power Pokemon buyers that the auction is about to begin.

The % you pay will usually more than come back to you in the increased publicity of having them sold by a top, top seller.

Others will suggest sellers who will do this, for you to use...I am not one of them, so this is NOT a self-promotion.

Good luck to you..you have a signature that everyone is jealous of, but you EARNED it!!!

Vince

6. hitmonchan93

hitmonchan93 New Member

Too bad Jeremy left us.:frown: My estimate though: 5 to 8 thou. Finalist cards 1 to 2 thou.

7. dogma

dogma New Member

Is it the same as the 2005 version? Post a piccy!!

8. rhodesia123

rhodesia123 New Member

9. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

Here are rough estimates based on the years past.

1st Place Trophy Card - About 8K
    Finalist Card - 1500 - 2000 (Varies)
    Semi-Finalist - 800-1200
    Quarter-Finalist - 250-500
    Top 16 - 100-200

Hope That Helps,
    Drew

10. spoinkmaster

spoinkmaster New Member

Jeremy is still here, you'll never find him though...

*Leaves with creepy look on his face*

11. dogma

dogma New Member

I would say Drews prices are nearer the mark... don't let it go for less than $1000 (bare minimum).

Oh, and just to check, worlds 2006 used the same illustration, right?

12. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

Yes, i think so.

13. pokemonmike

pokemonmike Active Member

you mean the same picture on the card? I would say no.

14. ShawofMordor

ShawofMordor New Member

it is not the same picture. its got the new starters chimchar etc

15. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

You do not under any circumstance should take under 1500 in a cards/cash trade. If you do then your getting a bad deal on the Finalist Card(s).
    Drew

16. dogma

dogma New Member

... can someone show me a pic of the 2006 one then? That's weird,,, the 2005 and 2007 cards having the same illustration (the worlds logo on different sides), and the 2006 one being different...

I meant $1000 as a last resort price, though the true price would be nearer the $2000 mark IMO

17. pokemonmike

pokemonmike Active Member

If you click the link in thedarktwins sig above you will see the set for this year .:thumb:

18. poke-geri

poke-geri New Member

Im just wondering.. that this years Trophy cards arent at ebay:frown: last year were 2 No. 3 trainers and 1 no 1 trainer there

19. dogma

dogma New Member

:confused::confused:I must be really stupid, but I can't find the cards... either on eBay or his H/W list. Could you be more explicit? (You must think I'm really stupid...:lol:)