Realm of Heroes
1350 W. 4th St.
Mansfield, Ohio
NOTE - an hour earlier than normal for a Sunday Event here

11/3/07 12pm Registration, 1pm Start
Bell Book and Comic
458 Patterson Rd
Dayton, Ohio
NOTE - We could be in a vacant store front, a few spaces down from BBC, because of the D&D Game Day that day.

Side Event Info!
$25 - For Sealed, Draft, Rochester, Mutant, Theme Deck, and stuff like that
$5 - For Modified or Unlimited

Also, bring your TFG stuff with you, for a possible side event.... More info to come.

And to my Columbus area players......Sorry, The Guardtower will no longer be holding Prerelease Events, this is by their choice now. Battle Roads and Cities will still take place there. Me and some other have tried to find a possible back up location, but no luck at this time. Hopefully, we will have a Columbus area Prerelase for DP4. But I hope to see you guys in either Mansfield or Dayton (or both!).

We'll be at Dayton and maybe Mansfield. DL24, if transportation is keeping you from Dayton, let me know. I'm sure we or someone from league could take you along especially if you could meet us at Guardtower. I'm going to keep working on a Columbus location for future prereleases.

We are still looking into locations(Ryan, I might run over to PackRatt this weekend, and talk to them in person) anyway Come everyone! If anyone needs a ride to Maisnfeild(I will be going to that one) let me know, we can make sure u get a ride!

Great. Thanks Heatherdu. It still isn't showing up for me in the tournament finder, and it's marked as Modified Constructed. And...
Secert Wonders?

Last edited:
It was meant to be Modified - Limited, but there was a comminuncation error in which Modifed - Constructed was put in. Never the less, it's still a Prerelease Tournament

Back