NYC Pre-release November 4?

Discussion in 'Prerelease Tournaments' started by Fireborn, Oct 12, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Fireborn

Fireborn New Member

I hope someone can help me with this! I'm a player from Europe and I'm going to New York City in the first weekend of November for the NYC Marathon. But I know that's also one of the 2 weekends in which the Secret Wonders Pre-releases are held.

So does anyone know if there's a pre-release on Saturday 3rd of November in or around NYC? I'd love to go to one! =) Sunday 4th is not an option because obviously I'll be running then :p

Last edited: Oct 14, 2007
  2. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

3. ChristianOrtiz

ChristianOrtiz New Member

one of those is upstate and the other is in um.. long island.. in one of the 5 borro's they didnt put it up yet. or at least i didnt check.But if you do.. try comming to the league in NY :) always nice to meet more pokegymers

4. Fireborn

Fireborn New Member

when I check, there were no listings of any SW pre-releases yet. I'll check those out, see how far they are from my hotel.

And mm I didn't consider going to a League yet, that would be an option! Where's the league you're going to?

5. pikachual

pikachual New Member

League would be on Sundays starting at noon

Neutral Grounds
    15 West 37th Street
    Between 5th and 6th Avenues
    GROUND FLOOR

6. deckmaster

deckmaster Active Member

You should come to our league, it's at the new location and hopefully we will have the new league kits.

Good luck in the marathon.

7. Fireborn

Fireborn New Member

League on Sundays sadly won't be an option, cos the marathon is on that Sunday =(

and it looks like there's no Pokemon Leagues or Pre-release in New York on Saturday 3rd. That's too bad, would've been nice to go!

8. ChristianOrtiz

ChristianOrtiz New Member

yea there isnt one on the 3rd ;/.

there both the week be4 the 3rd.

9. JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze New Member

Fireborn - If you have a vehicle then you can drive 2.5 hrs North of NYC to NY State Capital of Albany, NY. We will be holding a pre-release on that day.

Science and Hobbies
    Address: 1623 2nd Ave
    City: Watervilet
    State: New York
    Zip Code: 12189

PM me if you want to take the train or something up and I can always pick you up at the Train or Bus Station in Albany - Johnny