Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Offical Release Date for Sandstorm is September 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysterioustrainer

I am signed up for the Nintendo email newsletters and I have just received an email from them saying that Sandstorm is offically released Sept 17th in North America. Now of course this will vary from store to store (as Target as already released theirs and some others may not get it for quite some time). So that discussion is no longer a debate.

We now return you to your usual brocasting...

No where does it say the "offical release date" is September 17th... merely that the cards will be "in stores"... Like I said before, Nintendo products tend to not have "offical release dates" on them... I dunno if this applies to the cards though...

I was going to sign up for the Pokémon-e newsletter but the link brought me to a Nintendo newsletter sign up. Not really interested in finding out when Mario Super Smash Brothers XXXIII comes out......

BJJ763 said:
I was going to sign up for the Pokémon-e newsletter but the link brought me to a Nintendo newsletter sign up. Not really interested in finding out when Mario Super Smash Brothers XXXIII comes out......

Once you sign up for the newsletter you can specify what your interests are. You will only get announcements concerning those areas of interest. There are quite a few choices, and I think Pokemon TCG is a seperate category, so you could limit your announcements to just that.

BDS

mysterioustrainer said:
Its says it in the subject line of the email.

That's odd, my subject line says:

EX Sandstorm: In Stores Sept. 17th

I think that Nintendo handles releases the same way WotC was doing it toward the end of their contract. There is no firm release date, but rather a proposed time. It is too hard to enforce a particular day when you have hundreds of distributors and thousands of stores selling the product. I do agree that Target was way out of line though. The product should not be available before the Prerelease Tournaments!

BDS

You know it would of been nice also instead of just saying that Sandstorm is out on Sept. 17, if they could of sent a email out about the Sandstorm Prerelease also. Maybe more players would of shown up to them. I got them same email about it coming out, but I already got the cards from the sets, so nothing big for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back