Official Staff needed and prizestructure

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Rainbowgym, Feb 7, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Rainbowgym

Rainbowgym Active Member

Going around on the forum some very confusing questions came up.
    Couldn't find any official info on this, so meaby you know the answers.

1. CC - was there an open subcription to organize one, or did POP decided who was going to be asked to do a CC. So POP mailed the ones from who they thought who could run an CC and all others didn't got a change to organize one.
    2. CC- Is every TO free to subscribe to organize a CC (in case subsription is open)
    3. Who is allowed to be judge or headjudge on a CC?
    4. If you don't have a professor as a judge for a CC can you still organize one.
    5. What is the minimal prizestructure to give away at a CC and who is paying for those prizes.

6.Also need to know if there a maximum amount of City's were a CC can be run.
    So if you live in city A can you also run a CC in city C,D,E.

A. The same questions above regarding prerelease events.

7.Do you need a store who is selling Pokemon TCG and does that store(owner( take) responsebility for league.
    8. Can you start a league as professor without having a store. (you have players and a safe public place).

Last edited: Feb 7, 2004
  2. yoshi1001

yoshi1001 Active Member

"1. CC - was there an open subcription to organize one, or did POP decided who was going to be asked to do a CC. So POP mailed the ones from who they thought who could run an CC and all others didn't got a change to organize one."

There was a form on the website that you filled out to apply.

"2. CC- Is every TO free to subscribe to organize a CC (in case subsription is open)"

Could you please clarify what you mean by "subscribe"?

"3. Who is allowed to be judge or headjudge on a CC?"

Anyone who can judge a regular tournament, as far as I know (though a certain topic seems to contradict me).

"4. If you don't have a professor as a judge for a CC can you still organize one."

I don't know. I believe so.

"5. What is the minimal prizestructure to give away at a CC and who is paying for those prizes."

For each age division:

1. 1 box boosters + CC medal + State VIP package
    2. 1/2 box boosters
    3-4. 1/4 box boosters each

As far as I know, Nintendo is paying for all this as a promotional expense. TOs are responsible for promotion and organization of the event.

"6. Also need to know if there a maximum amount of City's were a CC can be run.
    So if you live in city A can you also run a CC in city C,D,E."

They were going for about 100 in North America, although the theoretical limit is the number of cities in North America.

"A. The same questions above regarding prerelease events."

Can't help you there.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2004
  3. Rainbowgym

Rainbowgym Active Member

Subscribe means you fill in a form which says, this is me I like to organize a CC.