OKLAHOMA Legends Awakened Prerelease

Discussion in 'Prerelease Tournaments' started by old man, Jul 9, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. old man

old man New Member

New info added.

For the players in and around Muskogee, this event has been cancelled due to lack of space available. There will be a Battle Road event coming your way on October 27th. Look for more info & details soon.

Here's your chance to get these great cards. For those going to the World's Championship the following week you CANNOT use these cards!

Details –
    Where – Drakes Place – 1911 S. Sunnylane in Del City
    When – August 9th – Registration begins at 10am. The packs will be given out at 11:00am.
    Entry fee - $25. For this you’ll start off with 6 packs & when you turn in your energy you’ll get 2 more packs.
    Free stuff – Only the first 45 signed up & paid players will get the promo card & sleeves.

For those who haven’t done a pack draft before, it’s easy! When you get your 6 packs of cards, you open them. With what you get inside plus basic energy that I give you, you make a 40 card deck. With 10 cards in a pack you’ll have extras left over so you set them aside. When it’s time to play, you & your opponent will play for 4 prizes instead of the normal 6. After the rounds are over, you turn in your basic energy & I’ll give you 2 more packs of cards.

For those that are inexperienced, you can do the Theme Deck Challenge. For the same $25 you’ll get 1 random of the 3 theme decks from this set plus 4 packs. You can change as many cards as you want in the theme deck with cards from your packs to make a better deck. You’ll also get the promo card & sleeves if you’re 1 of the first 45 players signed up & paid.

BOOSTER DRAFT
    Following the main event, there will be a booster draft. If you played in the main event it will cost just $15. If not, then it’s $20.

For the booster draft each player gets 6 packs of cards. When you’re told you open a pack & choose 1 card from it for yourself. Then when you’re told to, you pass the remaining cards to another player. From the cards you just got passed, you take 1 for yourself. This continues till all the cards are gone in that pack. This also happens for the remaining packs.
    After all 6 packs have been opened, then you take those cards & get as many basic energy from me as you want & again make a 40 card deck playing for 4 prizes a game.

If you have any questions about any of this, just ask here or PM me here.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2008
  2. old man

old man New Member

The info above has been changed twice. Want everyone to keep up to date on this.

3. I'm making an attempt to be there. I cant promise a thing though.

4. old man

old man New Member

Hope you can make it Tyler.

It's now less than 2 days away. There are several interesting cards in this set, so everyone come on out & see what you get.

5. old man

old man New Member

Thank you to everyone that showed up for the event. It was great having you there & I hope you had some fun.
    It was also very nice to see new players as well. I know of at least 8 new players we had.

Also so everyone knows, there was a computer problem & a 5th round came up so I had to do some fancy work on the 5th round. No need to worry about your ratings though, remember this is a non-rated event.