Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

OKLAHOMA States

old man

Now for the announcement you've been waiting for.
Oklahoma State Championship
Super 8 Motel in Norman, OK - In the Oklahoma & Red River Rooms
Address of the motel is 2600 W. Main Street. Zip is 73069
Phone # to the motel directly is 405-329-1624
10:00 am registration time
11:30 am first round begins - Be in line to get you r deck checked by 11:15 or you will be counted as late for the first round.
March 1st

So if you are coming from OUT OF STATE to this event, please let me know.

Looks like everyone will get something out of the door prize drawings!

Last edited:
Again!!! No, not again!!!!!!
just kidding Vince. Look forward to having some Missourians. I'm sure there will be some Texans as well.

Texas dominate Oklahoma, I am sorry, did I hear you right??

Which state took 2 1st place trophies home with them...to the NORTH!?!?!

Vince

It;s no secret that the Okies lack in the Jr & Senior department but they are trying. This is as good a place as any for a Jr or Sr to show their stuff no matter where they're from. I'm looking forward to see what states are represented.

Alright... Vinny and the Boyz iz coming down!! Smack Talk already and it is more than a month away, heck 2 months!!

I predict a FISH FINAL THROUGHOUT!!

ok, maybe the kids since I am B rate at best!!

Hey, Dmetre is definitely on a roll this year! I would love to see a cross state hookup in the finals again!

Our little Juniors are now Seniors, which is a REALLY FUN division this year, at least in our area.

We had a tourney with 11 Seniors in the divsion, 8 of which had gone to Worlds >__<

Look forward to seeing you down there, and we will have to sit for a friendly practice game while the real players (read kids) are playing in the finals rounds.

Old Man, do we get to travel between rounds again?? That was FUN!!!

Vince

Back