Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

NXD+ Standard Old player looking to start up again, and looking for some advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathring109

So, as the title suggests, I've played before. I started playing back in 2004, and took a break a few years earlier, simply because I had no money. I started up again a few years ago, in the era of reshiphlosion, and zpst, with sets like noble victories and emerging powers. Anyway, when I started up again, I made a thread to kinda ask what the current meta was, and kinda the pros and cons of each, so I figured I'll just do it again. I'm looking for something sorta on the inexpensive side, but that's not a huge concern of mine. I'd also like something that should be competitive through at least one more set release, I know there's one coming out soon, so if it would be better to made a deck out of cards from that set, that'll work too. Mostly, I just want something competitive, with some staying power. I've competed in multiple tournaments, and I've come as close as second, but never finished first, so that's what I'm looking for.

Well if you made a topic like this previously, i'm sure it wasn't in this forum because the Deck Help forum rules require you to have a 60-card format legal deck list and strategy. So if you are looking for deck help, feel free to post your deck list and strategy since that is what this forum is for. If you wish to discuss the metagame, i would suggest start a topic in the News & Gossip forum specifically stating so (so it doesn't sound like a "Give me a deck list" type topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back