3 Professor Oak
3 Computer Search
3 Scoop Up
3 Energy Retrieval
3 Gust of Wind
3 Lass
2 Nightly Garbage Run

Okay, How bad?

I'd use Switches instead of Lasses -- Lass isn't so useful without Cleffa, which you can't use in the format you specified. I'd also drop one Fire Energy for a third Ditto. Other than that, looks like a pretty standard Haymaker -- and a well-made one, too.

Lass is still pleanty useful. This deck gets going rather fast, and once it's going, you dont want your opponent being able to change things, so use the lass.

I was thinking of dropping a fire energy, but it wouldn't be for the third ditto. Ditto is simply a back-up plan if they get some heavy hitter out (Like wigglytuff, for example)

the aerodactyl strat isnt as easy as it looks in this format. No fossil eggs to help ya out, and you can only get one out at a time.

True. That is, unless you also tech in Goop Gas Attack. Of course, we're probably talking about 6 cards now, if not more.

Yeah, We're looking at 3 aerodacts, 4 fossils, and say 2 or 3 Goop gasses... I duno if I wana change the deck strat THAT much. It seems to work as is, why waste the space?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back