Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Old style boxtoppers

Ryu99

Hi everyone i would like to know how much my little collection of the old 'jumbo' boxtoppers are worth
they are in mint/nr mint condition (not bad considering i got them second hand)
price individually and as a collection would be nice thankyou

legendary collection
s1/s4 Charizard
s2/s4 Dark Blastoise
s3/s4 Dark Raichu
s4/s4 Mewtwo

expedition/aquapolis/skyridge
1/12 Alakazam
3/12 Tyranitar
4/12 Venusaur
6/12 Espeon
7/12 Scizor
12/12 Kabutops
now the last one confuses me as it is printed on plastic(see through) rather than card is this because of the fact it is a crystal pokemon?
also would someone please tell me what im missing and if there were any other boxtoppers like this prior to legendary collection thanks alot :biggrin:

now the last one confuses me as it is printed on plastic(see through) rather than card is this because of the fact it is a crystal pokemon?
also would someone please tell me what im missing and if there were any other boxtoppers like this prior to legendary collection thanks alot :biggrin:
Yeah, I think all the jumbo crystal Pokemon were printed on plastic, because I know a guy that had a jumbo crystal Charizard and it was translucent plastic (and I don't remember it having the regular Pokemon back on it, it was just blank.

Couldn't hardly anything on prices since not many of those are listed on eBay, but I found one:

Mewtwo sold for about $12

Hopefully that will give you an idea of their values.

cool thankyou i know you dont see them all that often here in the uk they are all sat in folders in cupboards

Back