OMGon

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Banette EX, Jul 21, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banette EX

Banette EX New Member

OK this is the deck we were gonna play for Nationals,but ditched to play other decks we felt comfortable with and also we didnt have all the cards to finish it also for all of us to play. OK here is the deck list and stradegy:

Pokemon:22

2-1-2 Flygon d Ex(Vibrava SW)
    2-1-2 Ampharos SW
    1-1 Omastar MD
    2-2 Claydol GE
    2 Pachi GE
    1 Budew DP
    1 Zapdos MD
    1 Unown G

Trainer:21

4 Rare Candy
    3 Bebes Search
    1 Fossil Exacuvator
    4 Super Scoop Up
    2 Warp Point
    2 Night Maintenance
    2 Roseannes Research
    2 Windstorm
    1 Lake Boundary
    1 Helix Fossil
    2 Stevens Advice

Energy:16

4 Multi
    4 Psychic
    3 Lightning
    2 Scramble
    2 DRE

Stradegy: Is to setup and spread with Ampharos/Flygon d Ex and spread and spread. Its a slow build deck and even if they have dusknoir you can still play thro it I learned. The thing is to spread and sacifrce,its not about getting ahead,when your behind and spread it makes for a very interesing game later.

Ampharos is when they play supporters early and you can get him out quickly since Pachi setups the deck basically. Yea i know your thinking no call but Pachi worked well even with 2 since I either started with that or Budew DP.

Once you spread so much and you think the game is over,you drop Omastar and attack with Flygon d Ex and get multi prizes all at once,its worked once and only lost to Ape with Kazam tech and Jaysons GG/Snook PCs Zong/Zapdos deck and all were close games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.