Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ontario States Rofls 3-1

jjkkl

Front Page Article Editor
I played for three matches because I ran out of time for being too amazing. Was too busy not writing this because i had better things to do like watch season 1 of community Too legit 2 quit

Said I wouldn't go because nobody would go with me
went anyways lol

Told myself I'd just be there until I lost, then I'd go play Dragon Age 2 or something.

Played Sableye Donk. Not Sablelock. No, I was playing pro deck:

3 Smeargle UD
4 Sableye
4 Crobat G
3 Uxie
2 Unown Dark
2 Unown Q
1 Mewtwo
1 Mewtwo Level Ecks

4 Judge
4 VS Seeker
4 Seeker
4 Cyrus' Conspiracy
4 Poke Turn
2 Expert Beltz
2 SP Radarz
4 Collector
2 Palmer's
2 Bebe's Search

4 Basic Dark
4 Special Dark

Pro deck. One does not mess with me. Scumbags don't mess with me.

Match 1: No idea - probably Luxchomp.

Lulzy start. Started with Smeargle, Sableye, and two Crobats. Champion Chad here started out Luxray GL, so I rofled hard. Pissed off the others beside me.

Smeargle was active with Sabs benched. Took a heavy risk and used Portrait, going first. He had a Collector, so I rofled and Collectored for Unown Q, Crobat G, and Unown Dark.

Slapped down Three bats, Flash Bite x 3. Slapped down Q, put Quick onto Smeargle and slapped down Unown Dark to get Special Darkz energies, donking him with Overconfident for 50.

1-0 LOL

Match 2: No idea - probably Vilgar or Lostgar.

I start off with Sableye and Unown Dark. He started off with Gastly. I lolmaozedong'd, or moar liek lolmaodzedonk lolamirite

I slap down Dark and get Special Darkz and Overconfident him for lulz

2-0 HERPDERP

Match 3: Donphan

I start with Sabs he starts with Uxie and Sabs and I'm like 'wat is tis i dont even' because I have no idea what it is until I Impersonate for a Judge. Draw into Expert Belt and he puts down Phanface and I'm all 'y u no let me donk u'

I kill Uxie w/ Overconfident 2 Turns. He promotes Phan and hits for 60 but cannot because I belted championeye. I libertad with Quick and Seeker, promoting new Sabs and attach and hit for 30.

He cant get belt and energy. I rofl and eventually Quick-Seeker Vs Seeker Libertad combo brings up his benched Phanpy and I knocks out Donphan Prime for lulzy game.

3-0 HURHUR

Match 4: Vilegar

He starts out with 2 tombs and I go rofl lets do this

I smeargle for collector and get sabs unown q and unown dark out. Drop, quick, retreat, dark, special dark, slap down handed crobat g for flash bite

He promotes new one, slaps down gastly and uxies and puts down bts into haunter, attaching energy. He collectors for gastly, uxie, and oddish. I go 'wat' and he graces for Gengar

I knock out tomb but he snipes my bench for lol prizes before i knock out gengar but fainting spell hits me.

3-1 NO

Quota Reached

I leave for Wendy's and go play Dragon Age 2 to save Kirkwall from mage scum

PROS

- Didn't have enough Mamoswine for Mamoswine lulz deck
- Actually won a match with this idiot

CONS

- body heat fail again these people need to get better air conditioners
- mewtwo is useless

Apparently all one has to do is type "rofl" and "lulz" over and over to contribute to the Pokegym community. Acting indifferent to the game doesn't appear to hurt, either.
Can't wait to use this newfound knowledge to become popular like jjkkl.

Last edited:
Apparently all one has to do is type "rofl" and "lulz" over and over to contribute to the Pokegym community. Acting indifferent to the game does appear to hurt, either.
Can't wait to use this newfound knowledge to become popular like jjkkl.

SHOW THEM ALL MY YOUNG APPRENTICE.

*dons supar-srs face*

But seriously, I play Pokemon TCG mainly to derive fun out of it. I'm not that competitive, nor ever will I be that competitive, and I know it, so I mainly stick to playing for, y'know, fun. Besides all my reports are written in nearly continuous stream of consciousness like this, so :\

Besides, I'm far from popular bro. I antagonist alot of people here. Alot.

we could go on making excuses about how our posts were sarcastic all day if you wanted, because apparently you can't tell that my post was sarcastic.

Was too busy not writing this because i had better things to do like watch season 1 of community Too legit 2 quit

Community is awesome. Have you started season 2 yet?

Oh yeah, Pokemon is pretty cool too I guess. Good job or something.

Community is awesome. Have you started season 2 yet?

Oh yeah, Pokemon is pretty cool too I guess. Good job or something.

I downloaded Season 2 onto iTunes, so yeah, I've caught up. Conspiracy theories episode was totally ballin

Back