Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Op site reveals theme decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muscovy Level X

The OP site just put this up.
Glaceon and Leafeon Star in Two New Theme DecksFar from all things ordinary, the Majestic Dawn rises.

A new day is emerging for the awesome powers that wait just beyond the horizon. In the Pokémon TCG: Diamond & Pearl—Majestic Dawn expansion, the Evolution Pokémon Eevee is ready to be discovered in its ice and grass forms—Glaceon and Leafeon. With more new Pokémon, new Pokémon LV.X, a cool new Stadium card, and all seven powerful evolutions of Eevee, Majestic Dawn puts amazing origins right before your eyes!

Polar Frost Theme Deck Don't miss the power inside the Polar Frost theme deck because if there's a chill in the air, Glaceon must be right around the corner! When the Fresh Snow Pokémon puts on the freeze with its Icy Wind attack, it just might blast your opponent into hibernation! Plus, Jolteon charges in with a signature attack that rarely needs to hit twice—Lightning Strike! With a Polar Frost theme deck, not only do you shock the competition, you put it on ice!

Forest Force Theme Deck
In the Forest Force theme deck, Leafeon surrounds itself in fresh air with a trick that breathes new life into your game plans! Wrapping up its opponents with its Spiral Drain attack—squeezing tightly while regaining health—Leafeon will take roots and dominate the competition! And get ready for another health boost when Espeon raises the HP for Leafeon and itself with its Sunlight Veil Poké-Body! When you play with the Forest Force theme deck, you put the enduring power of nature in your corner!

Each theme deck contains 1 complete 60-card deck. Many of the cards exist in multiples to provide a more enjoyable playing experience.
They sure sound good at hyping mediocre decks. Still, it sounds like they finally incorperate some strategy.

I was going to expect some LA stuff but MD show up...thank you for wasting my time :/

But these descriptions are good :O

OP will not be talking about LA for another two months. They did not release info on the set for publication, it was found on distributors' sites.

As for hyping decks..... that's their job. To pump up the current set.
You expect them to say "not worth your time, come back in a few months."

As for hyping decks..... that's their job. To pump up the current set.
You expect them to say "not worth your time, come back in a few months."
The point was: theme decks aren't that great. Now if they did go "not worth your time, come back in a few months", Pokemon sure wouldn't be around for long.

DANGERDOOM!!!111cabbage I don't know about you, but I am PSYCHED to use Glaceon's Non-X form with Jolteon! Jolteon's attack only has to hit once. ONCE!! That means Jolteon hits so hard, he literally punches your opponent in his neckhole. Holy leaping space iguanas, that is game-breaking.

Also, is it just me, or does the Leafeon deck have a ridiculous advantage against the Glaceon deck?

I was going to expect some LA stuff but MD show up...thank you for wasting my time :/

But these descriptions are good :O

Gezz Jason,
The title of this thread is "OP site reveals theme decks" not "LameBeach reveals theme decks 3 months before next set is released".

Thanks for the info Muscovy, good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back