Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Orlando City Championships 02/14 Info

Professor Renee

Hey all,

Orlando City Championship to be held at Coliseum of Comics on Orange Blossom trail.

Registration/deckcheck to begin at 9am. Tourney to start as close to 1030am as possible.

Lunch break after 3 rounds, pizza, Burger King, KFC, Chinese, Subway all very close. If you wish, you are welcome to bring your own lunches/snack.

We will be doing some giveways, after round 3, and at the close of the tourney. If you have any questions, please call 407 240 7882 and leave a message for Renee'.

See you Saturday.

Renee'

We are now up to 38 players who have pre-registered. If you are interested,please put your name down so I can get you onthis list. This will really help speed up the tourney.

If you pre-register, but find out later you are unable to attend, DONT WORRY I'll just remove your name before the tourney begins.

Again, if you will be attending, or are planning on attending, please at least list your name and pop id so I can getyou in the computer.

THANKS!

Okay gang,

Tomorrow is the big day for Orlando City Championship. Just a reminder that you can still preregister to save time. All I need is your Name and Pop Id. If you dont have one, let me know and we can get your one.

For the Parents/Adults that are bringing players, we are right near the library, the Florida mall, several movie theaters are close by, and plenty of restaurants.

Doors will open at 8:30am. Pre-registration at 9am. If you have any questions, concerns, need directions, whatever, please call 407 240 7882.

Good luck to all.

Back