Paypal Q+a

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by jesschow12, Aug 14, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. jesschow12

jesschow12 New Member

need someone experience with paypal cos finally i gonna open 1 acc

some Qs here

1) does all bank can transfer $ with paypal?

2) by Withdrawing funds do u mean transfer the funds from paypal to my bank acc or straightaway i get cash from paypal/bank

3) wats return fee for?

2. jesschow12

jesschow12 New Member

^ thanks ^_^

3. jesschow12

jesschow12 New Member

btw how do i transer fund from bank to paypal?

4. jesschow12

jesschow12 New Member

5. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

To transfer funds, first you'll need to have the Checking account registered to PayPal. Deposit some money into the checking account. Then hit the tab that says add funds. Choose that banks routing number from the drop-down list. It'll look like xxxxxxxx1234. Then you confirm and wait. You'll get an email when it clears. It should take 3-5 days (I don't thing they count Saturday and Sunday as days)

Good Luck!!!

6. secretsof2113

secretsof2113 Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

They count normal business days (monday through friday) as the days that funds can be transfered. I've had money appear on saturdays as well, since most banks are open on saturday for at least a little while.

7. jesschow12

jesschow12 New Member

u mean bank acc registered to paypal right? but when i add funds ,it says "Transfer Funds From a Bank Account in the United States" ,it nvr shows a singapore 1 thats why i am confused

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/thefrog_/aaaa-1.jpg

8. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

sorry, I live in America, so I don't know how to do it in Singapore. You could just give it a shot anyway, but I would only do about $1.01 for you test. You are on the correct web page though.