Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pepiller v.1.0- Nintendo Format

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnechu

Pokemon(20)
4 Mudkip(Pound)
4 Marshtomp(2 of each kind)
4 Swampert(1 Hypno Splash/3 Water Arrow)
3 Wingull
3 Pelipper
2 Lapras EX

Trainers(24)
4 Elm
3 Copycat
3 Forst Guardian
3 Bill's Maintenance
3 Warp Point
3 Seer
2 Strength Charm
2 Town Volunteers
1 Super Scoop Up

Energy(16)
14 Water Energy
2 Bounce Energy

I was trying to get a 2/2 on the Swampert's (meaning 2 Hypno Splash, 2 Water Arrow). I don't have all these cards yet, but I should have them by tomorrow. I was also think of Kyogre EX instead of Lapras EX. I need help on that decision. Now, my main attack, Pelipper, is just a beast. Stockpile is totally wicked if I use either of the other attacks the next turn. Seriously, this thing is a total beast. My trainers are pretty solid, but I could use a little help on them. The 2 Bounce Energy are for Swampert and Pelipper's attack that take 2 Colorless and a Water Energy. Thanks for any help!! :D

BTW, I am only using cards from Expediton and up and Best Promo Cards.

What's to say? You're using all these supporters that arnt going to help you (Forest Guardian, Bill's Maintence) and jnot to mention SEER of all things.

You're running a total of one healage card (Other than peliper's effect) which causes you to need to re-evolve anyway... Nope... Nothing to say at all..

Pelliper is an awesome card. But you should throw in some ER/SER/ER2s that is the best way to hold off your opponents until you have a Stocked Spit Up. Without some energy removals, my Pelliper/Sceptile/Nidoking deck lost to an Entei/Cargo/Slaking/Linoone deck with a NRGd pelliper active throughout most of my battle. (I then splitted up my deck into a Pelliper/Kingdra deck and a Sceptile/Jumpluff deck :clap: ) ERs and Hyper Beam/Whirlpool attacks are the best things to use to help a Pelliper deck.

Definitely do not use Lapras EX. You might not want Kyogre EX either -- it's powerful, but unrealistically expensive. If you want deck-searching, go for Oracle. If there is a card available to you that, without investing a large number of cards, consistently allows you to draw at least 1-2 cards, use it with the Oracle. Other than that, follow Mr.Fuji's advice. He knows what he's talking about.

dkates said:
Other than that, follow Mr.Fuji's advice. He knows what he's talking about.

I've had past expierences with Mr. Fuji on another website, and he's never given great advice. I'll listen to him this time, and I hope that I can heed his advice well from now on. Also, I have changed my deck a little bit, I have a couple of ER2. Also, I was thinking of Oracle. It IS a very powerful card. Thanks everyone for your help! :)

I don't mean any of what I said to be offensive.

Oracle is a good card, but losing its draw partners (Bill and Cleffa) weakens it some. I am curious which cards you took out for the ER2's. No offense taken.

I took out a Seer and a Super Scoop Up for 2 ER2. Also, I got 2 more Water Call Swampert. So, now I'm running 3/1 Water Call/Water Arrow. Also, I just got the Sceptile I need for my deck, so I'm going to post a new deck soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back