Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pffft....

Jason

I really HATE to say this...however I could not take any longer on dealing with JS...so I have decided to drop out of the course... And now Im sure my mum is going to kill me.... Meh, I dont care. I am happy with the experience I get from the course earlier this year - tbh, that JS course was the only one in the certificate IV Web desigining that I failed. Still, as I said earlier - I do not care and I just have fun getting the experience that I do not have before. If my mum EVER want to complain to me about it, she better shut up. Seriously.

So had any of you drop out of anything before? :p

I took C++ Object Oriented Programming 3 times and never passed it.
He let us drop on the last day to prevent getting an F, anyway my average the 1st time was a 55, 2nd 45 and third 33.

Hated the class, after that I changed my major to Mathematics.
<3 to Calculus, Statistics, and Chaos Theory

I am more of a designer but still scripting is one of my major weakness. Yeh, I have a number of weakness...Oh well, but still understandable.

I dropped my Theater class this semester before attending it. General Ed. Req classes are boring for my tastes =(
I also dropped Art History last semester within the first 30 minutes of class

I do know I won't be dropping ODE, Vector Analysis, Abstract Algebra, and Math Analysis II next semester

I have C++ next semester, so far C has been pretty easy and no, I have never dropped anything. Real men finish what they start! >:O Besides, I always make good grades, so there's never been a reason for me to. :3

I'm not sure whether I absolutely love or hate Linear Algebra. It's the worst I've ever done in a math class (B+ as of midterm). :\ But its really cool when you start to get what's going on. . . then they throw something totally new at you and you go back to not knowing whats going on for a while. >_>

I am currently taking Computer Science at my school. It bases on Java and writing Java programs, however I dropped from honors to advanced. I was getting really lost, and the class goes really fast. I was able to get my 66 in honors up to a 90 in advanced. Much better IMO

OH GOD.

Now my mum is going to kill me and...uuuuggghhh.....

Ok fellas, i need advices on getting a job. Advices please?

dropping a class is sometimes good it saves your GPA.
Apply everywhere, stay away from food service.

how do you expect to help him get a lady when you cant even get one for yourself?

Justin-
This is not a thread to see who can get some, this is a thread to help Jason. I made my suggestion and said one benfit of that job. He doesn't want to get in to bartending/club type of job, Ok, lets move on.....

I am out of ideas, good luck Jason, too bad being the Australian National Champion doesn't pay [DEL]well[/DEL] anything.

Back