Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

PLAY Ho-Oh ex and Lugia ex available sealed?

Yes, I'm pretty sure that most, if not all ,PLAY promos came sealed, and thus are available sealed.

Though Tolan is correct, I believe it would be insanely difficult to find one, or both, of these promos in sealed condition. I have been looking for sealed versions of all of these promos, and it seems some are extremely harder than others to find in sealed condition.

I have never actually seen one of these sealed, but keep in mind that these were only available in Japan years ago, and thus do not have a very large market here in the states. If you search around Y!J, you could probably find one if you kept an eye out.

Yes, it is possible to obtain sealed versions of every card. However, don't get your hopes up. I've only seen 1 complete sealed set, and then about 5-6 of the cards sealed (minus the eeveelutions). I've also seen this cool pack that has #12-21 of the PLAY promos in it; they were not individually wrapped, but all contained in this one pack.

I think that Pokepics from YouTube has a sealed one of each.

He doesn't. His are unsealed, unfortunately. Seeing his are part of the reason I'm after them, though, so funny you should mention that.

Well, looks like these are my new holy grail. Any idea how much I could expect to pay if I did find them? $100/ea sound about right?

Afaik they come sealed together with the Jirachi ex, as you got them as 4th Season Subscription back
then.

Back