Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Player Rewards... anyone else really, really late?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyameHikaru

Hey all, I was just wondering. There are at least 3 people in my league (Myself included) who have yet to receive their Player Rewards. Is this the average? All 3 of us are signed up for rewards, and all 3 of us were very active in the correct time frame. I was told a while back that slack would be picked up between Nats and Worlds, but with Worlds drawing closer and no end in sight, I'm starting to wonder.

Has anyone else not received their rewards?

Well currently, our league isn't going so well either. We never receive promos, and rarely have tournaments. We meet nearly once a month. I'd say Player Rewards are just another problem to worry about.

In Germany we got player rewards for 4/2009, still missing two rewards. =/

@Magic Karp: Well, we do get our league Promos kind of late (We just got Darach's) But I hadn't thought about it being related, since the rewards are individual.

@Shadow: Wow, really? o_O

Tomorrow it's exactly one year since I got my last player reward. And that one was about 6 months late. But I live in Norway so it's kinda understandable

my league never gets player rewards either. We didn't even get darach's.

Wow.....I don't know about the player rewards, but sometimes the shipping on league supplies takes a bit of time......We just received Argenta.....almost a month after ordering it.....If you haven't received Darach yet, perhaps your league owner should email POP. Player rewards here are a little iffy.....I know that the set before this last one, all but one of my sons received their's......not even sure how that happened as they all go to the same league, and the same events....The best advice I can give is to double check your player reward status, then email POP...... (Of course, that is if you are in the US....I can't speak for Europe) ........

my league never gets player rewards either. We didn't even get darach's.

Your league would not get player rewards as those are shipped directly to players. If you are not getting player rewards, I would make sure you are opted in and your address is correct. If that has all been set correctly and you are still not getting player rewards please contact us directly. If the folks reporting league results and ordering materials are doing so in a timely fashion and are still not receiving league support they need to contact us so that we can get that taken care of.

Your league would not get player rewards as those are shipped directly to players. If you are not getting player rewards, I would make sure you are opted in and your address is correct. If that has all been set correctly and you are still not getting player rewards please contact us directly. If the folks reporting league results and ordering materials are doing so in a timely fashion and are still not receiving league support they need to contact us so that we can get that taken care of.

sorry i meant league promo's

sorry i meant league promo's
I figured as much but I figured I would cover both just in case. :thumb:

I'm not getting rewards as I'm having problems with my POP ID and they won't e-mail m e back.
Please keep in mind that our World Championship is next week so there may be additional delays in hearing back from us on anything non Worlds related. If you sent this in a while back please also be sure to check your spam filter in case our reply was intercepted.

Thanks, Dan, I'll send an email.

Excellent, thanks!

I know out of all my friends, I'm yet to recieve my rewards. Kind of irritates me, considering I was more active than any of them.

We always get player rewards. All of us got 30 packs of promos. But I think the actual Player rewards like the old site is down?

Edit: Wait? Im confused. Dan, are Player Rewards just sent out randomly? Or do we get to pick or what? I have a card from 07 and it was 4 holo energies and you entered a code, but thats not the case anymore?

Edit 2: Slightly more confused. So I have 7 points accumulated up to August 9th. I want to get to Tier 3 by the end of this quarter. Thus, I need 4 more events or seasons. When is the end of this quarter? PS: All 7 Points were added August 8th. So Is it possible to get to Tier 3 by the end of this quarter? (Please tell me a date.) 1 Season left on my chart (Argenta) and I'm attending 1 PR next week. Thus 2 or 3 points are left. Thanks again.

~S

Last edited:
I know out of all my friends, I'm yet to recieve my rewards. Kind of irritates me, considering I was more active than any of them.

You should email pokemon international. I had the same problem. After I sent my email I got a response a few days later but the reply was totally unrelated. :lol: Something about how invitations are handled. A short while after that email I received a real response. Within a week I had my rewards in the mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back