Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please Close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@techdeck101 - Unfortunately I don't. I apologize for that. I hope you find what you're looking for. n_n

@PikaTheXIII - I'm checking your thread now. I apologize if I'm a bit late at editing this post, I'm quite busy with my family in preparing dinner at the moment.

@PikaTheXIII - I'm interested in your Donphan Prime, but trading the two straight out wouldn't be fair to you. Was there anything else on my list that interested you that we might be able to add to the trade? I'm trying to see if I have anything else from your wants for the trade. My binder looks like a mess at the moment. x_x;

@PikaTheXIII - I'm interested in your Donphan Prime, but trading the two straight out wouldn't be fair to you. Was there anything else on my list that interested you that we might be able to add to the trade? I'm trying to see if I have anything else from your wants for the trade. My binder looks like a mess at the moment. x_x;

hmm.. well LMK please ^_^
Theres wasnt anything else I saw lol

I have a sealed pack of the Espeon Umbreon sleeves (Purple and Gold color), not sure if I want to get rid of them but I'm open to offers. I'm slowly editing the thread as I clean out my binder, and finish up some course work.

@PikaTheXIII - Sorry, unfortunately I have nothing else from your wants. Was there anything else you were looking for other than what was listed in your wants?

@wolfroke - I don't see anything I need, unless you had some hidden holo/silhouette energies hiding out.

@gamer1oo - Are your Garchomp C's the league promos or pack pulled and are your GC LvX's from the tin or pulled from packs?

@iamapwnda - No thank you, but I appreciate the offer.

Last edited:
I have a sealed pack of the Espeon Umbreon sleeves (Purple and Gold color), not sure if I want to get rid of them but I'm open to offers. I'm slowly editing the thread as I clean out my binder, and finish up some course work.

@PikaTheXIII - Sorry, unfortunately I have nothing else from your wants. Was there anything else you were looking for other than what was listed in your wants?

@wolfroke - I don't see anything I need, unless you had some hidden holo/silhouette energies hiding out.

@gamer1oo - Are your Garchomp C's the league promos or pack pulled and are your GC LvX's from the tin or pulled from packs?

@iamapwnda - No thank you, but I appreciate the offer.

lv.xs are gone and two c's are packed pulled and i just pulled anothr one but rh

@PikaTheXIII - I have a DCE from HGSS, my others are from base set, but I'd have to undeck it. Would you be willing to do the 2 for your Donphan Prime?

@Game1oo - Offer for 2 of the Garchomp C's?

@patthemanvan - I could possibly get one/some of those this Sunday at my Pokemon League. So check back here on Monday. I'll bring a list of everyone's wants and I'll try to trade for 'em. I'm not promising anything of course. This is just a maybe. :]

@wolfroke - The umbreon holo from CoL?

@pikachu_revolution - What sets are they from and what condition are they in? If you don't mind me asking of course.

@wolfroke - I apologize, there isn't anything that I want from your haves at the moment. I will make a post on your thread if anything changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back