Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

panacea

Seeking to complete the gaps in regular set of DP and MT and also to start filling in the blanks on my DP reverse foil set.

As I have no trade refs here yet I will send first assuming your trade history is good :smile:

Post any offers if you have something in mind.
:thumb:

W A N T S
---> Diamond & Pearl <---Dialga
Lucario
Beautifly
Wobbuffet

---> Diamond & Pearl <--- Reverse Foil
Dialga
Electivire
Empoleon
Infernape
Magnezone
Lucario
Palkia
Shiftry
Skuntank
Staraptor
Torterra
Azumarill
Bibarel
Carnivine
Clefable
Drapion
Floatzel
Gengar
Hippowdon
Lopunny
Machamp
Medicham
Pachirisu
Snorlax
Steelix
Vespiquen
Wynaut
Budew
Cherrim
Haunter
Hippopotas
Luxio
Machoke
Monferno
Nuzleaf
Riolu
Seaking
Silcoon
Unown A
Unown B
Unown C
Bidoof
Bonsly
Buizel
Chatot
Cherubi
Chimchar
Clefairy
Cleffa
Duskull
Electabuzz
Gastly
Glameow
Goldeen
Hoothoot
Magnemite
Meditite
Mime Jr
Misdreavus
Onix
Piplup
Ponyta
Rhyhorn
Roselia
Seedot
Shinx
Skorupi
Starly
Stunky
Double Full Heal
Energy Restore
Night Pokémon Center
Pokédex HANDY910 is
Professor Rowan
Rival
Speed Stadium
Energy Search
Potion
Switch
Grass Energy
Fire Energy
Water Energy
Lightning Energy
Fighting Energy
Psychic Energy
Darkness Energy
Metal Energy

H A V E S
---> Diamond & Pearl <---
1 * Dialga
1 * Electivire
1 * Magnezone
1 * Infernape (DP/Tin)

1 * Palkia
2 * Clefable
1 * Drapion
1 * Drifblim
1 * Floatzel
1 * Machamp
1 * Noctowl
1 * Snorlax
1 * Steelix
1 * Wynaut
3 * Budew
1 * Cascoon
3 * Cherrim
5 * Dusclops
3 * Grotle
2 * Haunter
4 * Hippopotas
2 * Luxio
1 * Machoke
3 * Magneton
2 * Mantyke
4 * Monferno
5 * Nuzleaf
2 * Prinplup
2 * Rhydon
2 * Seaking
1 * Silcoon
1 * Staravia
1 * Unown B
3 * Azurill
1 * Bidoof
2 * Bonsly
3 * Buizel
5 * Buneary
1 * Chatot
1 * Cherubi
2 * Chimchar
3 * Clefairy
4 * Cleffa
4 * Combee
3 * Duskull
1 * Electabuzz
3 * Gastly
2 * Glameow
7 * Goldeen
2 * Hoothoot
5 * Machop
2 * Magnemite
4 * Marill
4 * Mime Jr
5 * Misdreavus
4 * Onix
3 * Piplup
5 * Ponyta
3 * Rhyhorn
6 * Roselia
1 * Seedot
2 * Shinx
3 * Skorupi
6 * Sneasel
7 * Starly
3 * Stunky
5 * Turtwig
2 * Wurmple
1 * Double Full Heal
1 * Energy Restore
1 * Energy Switch
4 * Night Pokémon Center
4 * Poké Ball
2 * Pokédex HANDY910 is
3 * Rival
3 * Speed Stadium
4 * Super Scoop Up
1 * Warp Point
2 * Energy Search
1 * Potion
3 * Switch
1 * Grass Energy
1 * Water Energy
2 * Psychic Energy
3 * Darkness Energy
1 * Metal Energy

---> Mysterious Treasures <---
1 * Tyranitar (Reverse Holo)
1 * Unown I
1 * Happiny
1 * Lairon (Rev foil)
1 * Masquerain
1 * Pupitar
1 * Tropius
1 * Unown T
1 * Vigoroth
1 * Aron
1 * Barboach
1 * Gible
1 * Larvitar
1 * Murkrow
1 * Nidoran
1 * Pikachu (Rev foil)
1 * Seel
1 * Slakoth
1 * Surskit
1 * Armor Fossil

Last edited:
Do you live in the United States?

I have these of your wants:
1x Stunky (DP Reverse Holo)
1x Misdreavus (DP Reverse Holo)

Were there any Reverse Holo's from Myterious Treasure that you wanted??? I have a few of those if you want any.

I'm interested in these:
1x Machamp (DP)
1x Machoke (DP)
3x Machop (DP)
1x Metal Energy (DP, the basic right?)
3x Darkness Energy (DP, the basic right?)

Good day again! I would like to bring to your attention that we have a rule about having no more than 2 active trading threads, you currently have 4.... This is quoted from our rules:

You can only have two (2) active topics in this forum. If you already have 2 and wish to start another for some strange reason, you can edit one and change the title of it to "Please Close". You can also email a Mod to have it closed. Hint: instead of starting a new topic, you can save time by just Editing your original post to reflect your new Haves and/or Wants.

If you already have 2 and wish to start another for some strange reason, you can edit one and change the title of it to "Please Close". Here’s how you do that: First of all, go up to your earliest post in the thread that you no longer need – post #1. Head to the bottom of that post and click on the link that says, “edit”. When the screen opens back up, you can go down to the bottom of the box and click on the link called, “go advanced”. When it opens a second time, you can edit the title of your thread to, “Please Close,” “Mods, Please Close,” or “Please Lock,” or any appropriate combo of the above. We’d like to ask you to not edit your first post’s contents – just the title – when you want to close out a topic. This is for your own protection in the case that something happens. If you don’t edit the contents, the mods can look at the original contents to help you whenever trade disputes happen.

Those who have more than 2 topics open in the trade forum may find all their trade threads closed for a period of time.

Please follow the above directions on how to request to have your unwated trading threads closed.

Thanks,pokemonmike

On a trading note i have everything you are looking for above from your wants. If you can check my wants out on my trading thread and LMK if you have any of my needs.

TylerG
I dont need any MT Rev holos but let me know which of my cards you will accept in return for the two that I need:

1x Stunky (DP Reverse Holo)
1x Misdreavus (DP Reverse Holo)

Pokemonmike
Thanks for the info on the rule .... pretty much closed down my other threads with the exception of this one and the TSD one. Guess I better try to revisit rules section again.

I had a quick look at your list of Wants and other than TSD there is little I have that you would need.
I did send you a PM earlier about Secret Wonders pre-trade for TSD/TSD(s). Let me know what you think is a fair deal for both of us on a pre trade TSD-SW deal as I would prefer to see if I can use the TSDs to trade for SW stuff :smile:

Tks Hotness

Saw your haves list but noticed you dont ship outside USA / Canada. I am in Ireland but assuming you have decent trade refs to point to I am more than happy to post fist so hopefully that will help sway you to trade outside normal paramaters.

If you can add one of the reverse holos I need for DP (still only need about 97 of em !!!) then you have a deal and I will send first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back