Please Delete/Close

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Quatra, Aug 3, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quatra

Quatra New Member

With the Promotion soon ending, and being so close to finishing my set. I wanted to try my luck at Trading for the rest. Here is what i need followed by what i have.

Burger King Promos 2008
    11. Chimchar

I have these

BK Promos
    Pikachu
    Prinplup
    2x Monferno
    Turtwig
    Shinx

Some of these have minor defects because of the way they package them. If your worried about condition like me, i will give you details on what's wrong.

I'm looking for minty mint condition copys, which i know is a bit much to ask seeing as how they don't protect them very well. But you can get lucky with mint ones. If you don't find anything you need on the list, i will offer other cards as well. Just don't ask for anything worth a lot as these are freebies.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2009
  2. JandPDS

JandPDS New Member

I have (3) Manphy to spare. Will you be at Worlds? I was thinking of forming a Burger King Promo Tading station in the free play room at Worlds this year. In addition to the 3 extra Manphy cards I have 2 Lucario, and a Shinks. 3 extra Darkria Cases, and 2 extra Turtwig card holders and an extra Pikachu plushie.

3. Quatra

Quatra New Member

Sorry i won't be at worlds. What would you want for the Manaphy? Is it mint by chance?

4. The Don

The Don New Member

I have a Piplup BK Promo. Would you trade it for your Shinx BK Promo?

5. Quatra

Quatra New Member

Sure, consider it a done deal. Pm for address, i can mail tomorrow.

6. LilBandit

LilBandit New Member

hi, would you be willing to trade some of your BK promos for some of your wants (not BK promos)??

7. Quatra

Quatra New Member

I might consider doing that seeing as how i need one more. What did you have in mind as far as offering?

8. Never Die

Never Die New Member

I have a BK Chimchar. It's mint. Want?

9. LilBandit

LilBandit New Member

well, I need one of each BK promo and I have TONS from your wants list. Is there something you would like more than others?? I dont know where to start because I seriously have TONS of cards from your list.

10. Cardkeeper

Cardkeeper <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

I have a MINT CONDITION non-holo rare pokemon trader card from the Base set. (Unlimited) Trade me for a mint con. Turtwig BK promo?

11. Quatra

Quatra New Member

What do you want in return?

Well currently i have a few people wanting them. I'm open to trading them all off, but first i need to get the last one i need first. After that, they will go to whom ever asked first and go down the line til they are gone.

Well first i want to complete the BK needs i have before i trade the BK promos for other cards.

12. xchasex

xchasex New Member

i'm interested in these if you complete your collection
    Pikachu
    Turtwig
    Shinx

13. LilBandit

LilBandit New Member

thats okay, I also need other cards from you so if you would like to arrange a somewhat big trade, please lmk!

14. Quatra

Quatra New Member

I'll let you know what's available when i get it finished.

I don't mind a bigger trade. What did you need aside from the BK promos? I need to update my haveslist, but nearly all are still available

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.