Please Revise This Deck: Dual Aggron Deck v.1.0

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by MegaVelocibot, Apr 16, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegaVelocibot

MegaVelocibot <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Hello everyone. I got bored waiting for a reply on my Plasma Burns v.1.0 deck, so I made this one. Tell me what you think. This deck is an attempt to directly counter the "Aqua" Theme Deck. Without further adieu,

Dual Aggron Deck v.1.0
    Deck Type: e-on modfied

Pokémon:/Metal/
    2x Aggron (exRS)
    2x Lairon (exRS)
    4x Aron (exSS)
    Pokémon:/Fighting/
    2x Team Magma's Aggron (exRS)
    2x Team Magma's Lairon (exRS)
    4x Team Magma's Aron (exSS)
    Pokémon:/Electric/
    4x Manectric [Super Thunder Wave] (exRS)

Energy:/
    4x Metal
    18x :fighting:

Trainers:/Supporters
    2x Team Magma Schemer
    2x Prof. Oak's Research
    Trainers:/Non-Supporters
    4x Switch
    4x Poké Ball
    2x Team Magma Ball
    4x Double Full Heal

You made it through that whole list? Congratulations! This is a deck when I feel brute force with little or no strategy is needed. I know that Aggron is Blaz ex food, but that's why I threw in the Team Magma line... Anyway, if you have any suggestions, let me know.

Signing off,
    LorakLucan

Last edited: Apr 16, 2004
  2. |PoKeY|

|PoKeY| New Member

well honestly... i dont know how you can play it... like how do u play manectric with out electrikes.. and how do u beat blaziken? or even wailord ex...i mean wow

3. MegaVelocibot

The sole purpose is to maybe maybe MAYBE take out a wailmer, but mainly to just stall for time.

4. Dendrobatida

Dendrobatida New Member

without further "adieu"? Hilarious....

The deck? Not quite so funny...and I'm not so sure you meant to be humorous in either case...

If you try this deck in a reasonably competitive tournament environment, you will encounter serious problems. The first, as my good friend Pokey pointed out, is that you've got four useless cards in your deck: the manectric, with nothing to evolve from (it evolves from electrike). Your trainer engine is quite slow; I'd check five random decks posted in this forum for ideas on what trainers to run. Two stage two lines, while they may share a bond in name, don't generally work effectively unless they synergize somehow (see decks playing both R/S holo blaziken and expedition ampharos). Your two stage two lines don't work together very well.

The ratios in which you play your evolution lines are not conducive to getting them out quickly - and quick is the name of the game these days. Without trainers like archie, maxie, or rare candy, a 4-3-3 line is generally acceptable for a stage two pokemon line. Some go 4-4-4, or 4-4-3. 4-2-2 doesn't cut it, though.

Keep tweaking it.....see what you can come up with. Heed the advice of other posters on here, and check other people's deck strategies for ideas on how to better build your own. Let us know what v.1.1 looks like.

And now, I must bid you "ado".....again, hilarious..."adieu"....you crack me up :)

5. Hero

Hero New Member

No comment. Im absolutely speechless :X

6. MegaVelocibot

Okay, I'm lazy and tired, so sue me... Try looking at my other decks... they are much better than this one :nonono:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.