Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please Revise This Deck: Plasma Burns v.1.0 (An Amphy ex and Typhl ex deck)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaVelocibot

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
Hello everyone. I have a deck type that has beaten everyone I have faced with it (lol, a whole 4 people). Tell me what you think, state any changes you think are necessary, and NO Magma/Aqua cards. I hate them, and they make me cry :( Anywhay, I know it is kinda (read: very) weak to Fighting types, but I think I have done an OK job. And I also know I have 2 stage 2 evolution lines. And I know I only have 1 copy each of the ex cards. Without further ado,

Plasma Burns v.1.0
Deck Type: e-on modfied

Pokémon:/Electric/
1x Ampharos ex (exDR)
2x Flaffy (exp)
4x Mareep (exp)
3x Electabuzz (exSS)
Pokémon:/Fire/
1x Typhlosion ex (exSS)
2x Quilava (exSS)
4x Cyndaquil (exSS)
Pokémon:/Colorless/
1x Linoone (exSS)
1x Linoone (exRS)
3x Zigzagoon (exSS)

Energy:/
11x :lightning
12x :fire:

Trainers:/Supporters
1x Town Volunteers
3x Prof. Elm's Training Method
3x Bill's Maintenence
Trainers:/Non-Supporters
2x Rare Candy
3x Energy Recycle System
3x Moo Moo Milk

You made it through that whole list? Congratulations! Okay, I know it's a bit... non-typical, but I like to play it. Accursed Team Magma's Aggron... Anyway, if you have any suggestions, let me know. Also, I know about how Holo Hariyama can ohko about half my deck or more.

Signing off,
LorakLucan

Last edited:
Are you serious? You replied to yourself.. hold on if you need a fix, your deck is not top priority.

Hmmm...Not bad I dont think fighting is that big a deal but the amphy EX is not that good.
I would drop all the lightning and try to add 1 more typhlotion EX, MORE TRAINERS, and 3 wyn/wobby(sandstorm?).
Some magmar would do really really good in this deck.

Hope this helps :pokeball:

Try adding at least another Typhlosian and Ampharos EXs to the deck. Also add more trainers, such as Prof. Oak's Research, Oracle, fast ball, and such. Also reduce the energy count; most decks do not use 23 energies.

Regis_Neo said:
Try adding at least another Typhlosian and Ampharos EXs to the deck. Also add more trainers, such as Prof. Oak's Research, Oracle, fast ball, and such. Also reduce the energy count; most decks do not use 23 energies.

Okay all, thanks for the suggestions! I will let you know what I can procure...

Dun dun da DUN: behold, Plasma Burns v.1.a: Return of the Wobbuffet! and Plasma Burns v.1.t: Typhlosion ex in 3D!

Links are available currently in my signature, or below forever:
:lightning :psychic: Plasma Burns v.1.a
:fire: :psychic: Plasma Burns v.1.t

Last edited:
Hero said:
Are you serious? You replied to yourself.. hold on if you need a fix, your deck is not top priority.

The reply to self was a mistake of my trying to edit a typo I made... you don't need to get bent out of shape over it...

Okay, Plasma Burns v.1.0 seems to have schismed into two decks (refered to now as 1.a and 1.t). Which is better? You decide! BTW, this was my first attempt on a deck at this site, and certainly not the last :)

Last edited:
I found that TA Manectric works real well with TyphlosionEX (top 4 in Tennessee 15+). You might try and work this into the deck instead of the AmphyEX. I have tried Amphy in the past and the BAR players go right around AmphyEX's pokepower. Good luck with wheatever you decide on

Long Live the Rogue Decks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back