Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Poke Neo Down

Tyranitar666

Ok, I am posting this because a lot of people have IMed me or contacted me today ( over 20 ) asking what happened to the Poke Neo website. Due to financial issues ( Aka TrumpBunny having almost no cash -_- ) the site has been removed. There is a good chance that it will be back up soon, either through a free or cheaper server, or if donations are offered. This is just to let everyone know what happened, so hopefully I do not have to answer any more IMs asking me. I want to thank everyone ahead of time for helping to make the site such a monstrous success, and for all the great decks that were generated from it. And to top it off, let me just add this...if this is indeed the end, we can at least say it was shut down for reasons besides legal complications :) HOO HA!

Anyways, I will let everyone know if it will be coming back online after we get everything sorted out. If anyone wants to make a donation to help get the site back up and running, contact me at [email protected] and I will forward the information to Trump. Due to the questionable content often posted on this site, to please the Mods here, I have left the address to the site out of this post. Due to the high number of hits recieved daily at the site, and large number of members who post both here and on Neo, I feel this has every right to be posted. I will let everyone know what happens in the future, and again, thanks to everyone who helped make the site the huge success it was and still may be in the future.

Chris Fulop, Tyranitar666

No problem! And of COURSE its MASSIVE EARTHSHATTERED NEWS IN THE WORLD OF POKEMON THAT WILL SHAKE THE FOUNDATIONS OF LIFE ITSELF! Erm, or maybe not :p

Back