PokeBlocks

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Masamune156, Apr 13, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Masamune156

Masamune156 New Member

Just wondering, whats the best PokeBlock you've made with your friends?

Mine would be -

Level: 177
    Feel: 74
    Color: Gray
    Flavors: Spicy, Dry, Bitter

We used a Durin, Strib, Petaya, and Ganlon.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2004
  2. Pokemaster

Pokemaster New Member

How the heck did you get those berries

3. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

just curious - did you 'shark'/AR those berries??

4. Raikou Trainer

Raikou Trainer New Member

Those Berries should be legit. The Petaya and Ganlon Berries are in Colosseum, Durin is obtained from the Berry Master's wife, and the Strib Berry is found via e-card.

Anyway, to stay on topic, my best was only level 60. (don't remember any specifics)

5. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

Actually, I wasn't saying they were illegitimate berries - just that the source of the Petaya and Strib are not well-known (thanks RT for the info!). I have obtained (from Jirachi GCN download) and used the Ganlon to make my as-yet best: level 60 feel 32 color Gray Bitter/Dry/Sour with the other three persons (who contributed random berries) in Lilycove City contest center (not with other real persons).

I am looking forward to the point in Colosseum when I can trade (still haven't finished Realgam Colosseum :() from there to RuSa!

6. Masamune156

Masamune156 New Member

Durin - Berry Master's Wife
    Strib - E-Card
    Petaya - Colosseum
    Ganlon - Jirachi

:)

7. mine is lvl-70 Gold feel-50 flava sour,dry,spicy

8. Masamune156

Masamune156 New Member

Just wondering, anybody know how to make elusive 'white' pokeblock?

9. Misdreavus

Misdreavus Member

Good berry combos for multiplayer PokéBlock blending

I went to a tourney a week and a half ago and began berry blending with 3 other people there. We found how to make a level 74 Gold PokéBlock with a feel of 31 using Pamtre, Wiki, Razz, and Chesto (I think those were the 4). Does anyone know the berry combinations for making the best PokéBlocks in 4 player blending (for each type of contest)? Does anyone know how to make the worst PokéBlocks (we got bored and tried to make the worst PokéBlock we could make)? Thanks a lot.