Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

PokeGym BRAWL Party, Join us Saturday night! CANCELLED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

Super Smash Bros. just hit the stores. Everyone is trying out new characters/strategies/techniques. This is the time where the most fun can be had, why not have everyone join up for a massive Pokegym Brawl series, starting 9:00pm CST/GMT -6 until your fingers no longer respond!

When the game is fresh is where the most fun can be had, set any rules (3 minute time limit is preferred, since that way battles are quick and enjoyable, and no one stops playing because they ran out of stock quickly). Set Items, just have fun, forget about Wavedash, forget about F-Air, N-Air, L-Cancel, top tier, lower tier, underrated and all that techy stuff. Come enjoy the new game, jump from room to room to play different people. Of course using your PokeGym username as your name is preferred so we can all recognize each other!

I hope this can be a succes, and maybe even hold these on a weekly or monthly basis!

FC's of anyone who intends to aprticipate should be posted here, and I will compile them all onto a list in this same post, so that Saturday afternoon you can add 64 different friends so all of us can contact each other and play all night if you want!

FAQ!

Q) Can I play?
A) Of course!

Q) What do I need to do?
A) Post your FC and be online from 9:00pm onwards.

Q) What if I sign up and can't make it?
A) No problem! We'll surely have way too many people and this is nothing formal or set in stone, its just for fun!

Last edited:
So we need to repost our FC or if its in the thread is that ok?
Either way here ya go: 3909-7215-9906
Can't wait for Saturday!!

Edited rhodesia, it's CST for a North American time zone. I will edit in the FC's of people who want in on this after I come back from university tonight.

if I could actually get my wii online, I'd so be up for this. Too bad I don't have a wireless router or have my wii close enough to my TV to actually use the Wii LAN Adapter and run an ethernet cord from my pc to my wii.

I wish you the best of success with this. Brawl is truly a great game!

I'm in, as long as it's not on school nights!

*Points to Title*
Join us Saturday night ;p
Unless you're homeschooled, because then it's always a school night. Or you might go to a private school that meets on the weekends. Or you could be in collage in which case you could have night clases on the weekends...
Oh man so many possibilities.

JKJKJKJKJKJK

Any reason it has to start at 9:00? 9:00 for you is 10:00 for me, so I wouldn't be able to do it. : (

Is there any chance you could move the starting time to 8:00 or even 7:00?

Any reason it has to start at 9:00? 9:00 for you is 10:00 for me, so I wouldn't be able to do it. : (

Is there any chance you could move the starting time to 8:00 or even 7:00?
Yeah I agree 9:00 P.M. is a little late. At least try to bump it down to 8:00 P.M.

You'd get a wider player base :thumb:!

if I could actually get my wii online, I'd so be up for this. Too bad I don't have a wireless router or have my wii close enough to my TV to actually use the Wii LAN Adapter and run an ethernet cord from my pc to my wii.

I wish you the best of success with this. Brawl is truly a great game!

I had the same problem, just buy a longer ethernet cable lol

I think this will be cancelled, not enough people showed interest IMO, this is looking like an alternate version of the SSBB FC thread, so might as well gather there on Saturday for challenges. This is cancelled for now people.

I plan on getting a Wii tomorrow night with the game so I am up for playing after I beat what ever to let me play live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back