Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

PokeGym Roundtable 14 - Diamond and Pearl Art & Collectability

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulbasnore

Administrator
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
On this week's PokeGym Roundtable BJJ763, Bullados and P_A cover art and collectibility for the Diamond and Pearl Pokemon TCG Expansion!

Pokegym Roundtable Podcast

Roundtable 14: "Diamond and Pearl Art & Collectability"

Technical notes:

Uneven levels, transcontinental synchronized ringing!

Want to get the podcast? To tune in you need some podcast client software!

You can get the Windows or Mac version of iTunes as a free download and get all the bells and whistles of images and links that play along with the podcast.

If you have your own favorite audio player and just need the Podcast downloader, try out another Mac or Windows free download - Juice.

To access the podcast AFTER you have iTunes installed, click this NEW link:

The enhanced version of the Podcast that plays in Podcast clients has episode art, chapters and links that you can see and interact with as you play the podcast.

If you need toenter your feed URL manually, then paste this URL into your podcast client:

If you don't use a podcast client, can't play mp4 or want a file only 80% the size of the normal one, try the plain MP3 version of the podcast (available by 11PM PST) at:

If you use Digg - 'dig this podcast!': http://digg.com/podcasts/The_PokeGym...Gym_Roundtable

Last edited:
Hi there when i go to open the mp3 version it opens file pokegymroundtable013.mp3 instead of 014.mp3jw if you can fix that it would be awesome thanks

Yeah, me too. That's why I went on that rant about the Unowns, but then noticed the wrong file had been downloaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back