Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

PokeGym Roundtable 16 - US Nationals

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulbasnore

Administrator
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
On this PokeGym Roundtable players and judges share their highlights from this monstrous event, as well as some thoughts on the 2006-2007 Premiere rating system.

Pokegym Roundtable Podcast

Roundtable 16: U.S. National Championhips

Technical notes:
No chapters in the enhanced version.
Rookie cast member breathing into the microphone alot!

Want to get the podcast?
To tune in you need some podcast client software!

You can get the Windows or Mac version of iTunes as a free download and get all the bells and whistles of images and links that play along with the podcast.

To access the podcast AFTER you have iTunes installed, click this NEW link:

The enhanced version of the Podcast that plays in Podcast clients has episode art, chapters and links that you can see and interact with as you play the podcast.

If you need to enter your feed URL manually, then paste this URL into your non-iTunes podcast client:

If you don't use a podcast client, can't play mp4 or want a file 90% the size of the normal one, try the plain MP3 version of the podcast (available by 9PM PDT Weds July 19) at:

http://pokegym.net/podcast/pokegymroundtable016.mp3

If you use Digg - 'dig this podcast!': http://digg.com/podcasts/The_PokeGym...Gym_Roundtable

I downloaded the podcast. Listening to it now. Was there no music at the beginning? I have my audio max'd out and it's still not that loud.

edit: Around half way through, the volume went up a bit.

edit: It just went back down a little.

edit: Up again.

Last edited:
I don't suppose you can make the MP3 link a clickable one? I like to download these and listen to them on my MP3 player.

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but the MP3 file isn't uploaded yet?

:frown::frown::frown:

Oh you didn't want rountdable? Ok, we'll I'll call the file roundtable then.

Thanks for the heads up! :thumb:

Speaking of thanks, shout of thanks to Lugia58, who worked with me until I figured out why episodes 1-5 weren't loading for new subscribers (iTunes). That is fixed now, so look for it when next you 'refresh' in your iTunes.

No problem. You won't have to resubscribe or anything, they will just appear in the list, where you can download them.

Starting with T32 there were packs given out as the players left the play area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back