Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokegym Roundtable 8 - New Tournament Rules and Power Keepers Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulbasnore

Administrator
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
bulbasnore hosts Cardiologists Pooka & Patriarch, Moderator GymLeaderPhil and Muk Man for:

Pokegym Roundtable Podcast

Episode 8: "New Tourney Rules/Power Keepers Combos"

Thanks to tonites cast for bringing their views!

Want to get the podcast? To tune in you need some podcast client software!

You can get the Windows or Mac version of iTunes as a free download and get all the bells and whistles of images and links that play along with the podcast.

If you have your own favorite audio player and just need the Podcast downloader, try out another Mac or Windows free download - Juice.
[/SIZE]
To access the podcast AFTER you have iTunes installed, click this NEW link:The enhanced version of the Podcast that plays in Podcast clients has episode art and links integrated.

Use the link above as, we won't be updating new episodes in the old link, so use this one. You don't need to unsubscribe from the old podcast unless you want all the episodes under one heading.

If you want to do things manually :wink:, then paste this URL into your podcast client:If you don't use a podcast client, can't play mp4 or want a file only 80% the sizes of the normal one, try the plain MP3 version of the podcast at:

Be sure to check out our complete set of scans in the Gallery or the Researching Tower.

If you use Digg - 'dig this!':
http://digg.com/podcasts/The_PokeGym_Forums_PokeGym_Roundtable

Good job everyone (props to fellow NC player Muk Man)!

Not many noises in the background. A few echos, but it was good.

Got to admit its getting better

Good job everyone (props to fellow NC player Muk Man)!

Not many noises in the background. A few echos, but it was good.

I'd like to thank Muk Man for making two attempts to post-process the recording for us. Unfortately, the file I sent him glitched away the last two minutes each time he put it in his professional processing equipment.

I processed the entire file with my amateur stuff and was able to equalize channels and chop some silence out with my filters (about 2 min worth). And then I added the links & artwork to the podcast version.

If you guys and gals use digg or want to try it out, please digg the podcast (see link above) to help publicize it. I hope we'll have a podcast link button available for you to use on your sites/blogs later this year.

Psych up for #9. BDS and PTOs will have a great show answering your questions!

i just realize something... you coulda just sent me the last 5 minutes as a seperate file and i could post the 2 files together...kinda like 1 picture on 2pages...but a lot cleaner...mabey next time

Found the opinions given on PK helping Mercury rather interesting. Up until now, I'd discounted the Gardy RS reprint as being any help for the deck, given that it'd push out Gardy ex d, and that there's no Gardy ex SS reprint to combo with it, but now....I'm not so sure. Have to try this out.

Found the opinions given on PK helping Mercury rather interesting. Up until now, I'd discounted the Gardy RS reprint as being any help for the deck, given that it'd push out Gardy ex d, and that there's no Gardy ex SS reprint to combo with it, but now....I'm not so sure. Have to try this out.

Yeah you drop the energy jump Gardy and the starmie. that frees up 5-6 spaces. you use the Reprint to just keep attaching psychic energy to the active...heal it with the heal dance gardy play a electrode/castform then flameball and move the energy if you like to who ever and because you dont have the metal energy requirements you wont have to add metal. and you get to imprison once a turn!!!

To be fair though....at that point, it ceases to be a Mercury build. ^^;; To be a Mercury, it should always include Gard d and a water type energy grabber/attacher (Starmie d or Altaria ex d). When you remove those, it's a whole different deck.

With what you propose here...I have to admit, I'd be a bit worried about the consistancy, since you'd need 3 different types of Gardy in the deck. Seems a little difficult to pull off.

The last version of Strange Delusions (my name for Gex) included 3 different types of Gardy (RS, EM, ex). I don't see how this is any different from that, really...

I need to rebuild Strange Delusions, just cuz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back