Pokemon Activity Sheets

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by Team Cook Mom, Apr 2, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Team Cook Mom

Team Cook Mom New Member

Does anyone know where I can find Pokemon Activity Sheets to download and print? I'm looking for things like the full sheet Pokemon card blank that the kids can design. Also other type activities like they had at Worlds, PRA, JAA, etc.... Thanks!!

:smile:

2. Pokemonpat

Pokemonpat New Member

pm me if you want them,
    I have them on pdf file.
    give me your email addy

3. Fireborn

Fireborn New Member

4. Croatian_Nidoking

Croatian_Nidoking New Member

DLTK's Crafts for Kids has some cool Pokemon coloring pages and other activities here.

Pokemonaholic has a ton of Pokemon coloring pages and many other items.

- Croatian_Nidoking

5. manicgiraffe

manicgiraffe New Member

I made these a while back - http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=45261

My players keep moaning because I haven't done any new ones, but I'm busy making them decks!

If they're what you're looking for, give me a nudge and maybe I'll get back to it. Oh, and I never did answer pages! haha!
    MG

6. Team Cook Mom

Team Cook Mom New Member

Thanks, guys, for those links. There's so much stuff there... I've bookmarked them for later.

But I still need the blank card sheet (full page) that kids can use to design their own cards.

Pokemonpat, I hope you have one of those. I sent ya my email address...

Thanks again! :smile:

7. beatlerat

beatlerat New Member

TEAM COOK MOM,
    I have ALL of the activity sheets from the first two years of league, plus all of the answer sheets, plus the sheets from the first Pokemon Rocks America. The only "Create a Card" sheet I could find was from Neo. I will bring them to Regionals unless you need them earlier.
    Keith

Last edited: Apr 9, 2007
  8. Team Cook Mom

Team Cook Mom New Member

Thanks beatlerat. Pokemonpat did email me some sheets including the Create a Card blank. That's the only thing I really need before Regionals. See you there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.