Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon and I

pikachugal90

My journey starts in the Johto region while it was a rainy day. Professor Oak gave me a female Pikachu and she came out her poke ball in a flash! She was very shy when I picked her up but she shocked me with her thunder-shock. I have a great name for her I said to myself. I will call her Ahsoka. Ahsoka wanted to be in her poke ball because it was rainy. I was in deep thought when a wild Pidgey started to attack me. So I called on Ahsoka and she came out her ball in a flash! She used her quick attack on the Pidgey. I threw a poke ball at the hurting Pidgey. And he was caught in a flash! I continued on my way to Cherrygrove City. But Ahsoka was hurt! I went to a Pokemon Center to shelter my hurting Pikachu. She was very sick. A wild Bulbasaur attacked my Pikachu. So Pidgey used his wing attack on Bulbasaur and she was hurting. So I threw a poke ball and little Bulbasaur was caught in a flash! I called the female Bulbasaur Sara. Ahsoka has a new friend I said in my mind. So, I continued on my journey and I caught a wild Charizard! My rival Paul caught up with me and he said hi Sara! I said hey Paul. Charla my girl Charizard had defeated Paul's team! I continued on my way to Violet City but I was in a double battle with a girl trainer named Dawn. We tagged team against my rival Paul and his friend Gary. Dawn and I became fast friends. We won the battle! Dawn decided to go with me to become a Pokemon Master. And a young boy trainer met us on route 30. His name is Ash. He has a Pikachu like me. He smiled at me and said who are you? I am Sara. And he saw my Pikachu riding on top of my pink Pikachu hat. And he asked me to battle. I defeated Ash. Ash became my friend! The road to become a Pokemon master is a long one. But I have faith in Ahsoka. I will become a Pokemon master soon when I have the 8 gym badges. Dawn started her journey with a Pikachu like me. But her Pikachu is named Sparky. So the road was full of trainers waiting for a Pokemon named Ho-Oh. And that Pokemon is a mythical rainbow Pokemon that appears in legends in textbooks about the history of Pokemon. The end.

Last edited:
Back