Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Colosseum Info

Oak

The March issue of Nintendo Power (Vol 177) indicates the following: When you reserve your copy of Pokemon Colosseum Gamecube game (due March 22) on February 9 you will get the bonus disc immediately. This disc includes: Pokemon Colosseum preview, New movie sneak preview (Pokemon Jirachi Wish Maker) and Jirachi that you can transfer from the GCN disc to your Ruby or Saphire Game Pak. There is no information if this bonus disc will be available outside USA (i.e. Canada, Europe...). There is no mentioning of any promo TCG cards that may accompany this disc or the game itself.

Yeah thats kinda old. And it's a video game, so I'm pretty sure there won't be any promo cards. The last time there was a promo with a video game was when Pokemon TCG came out and it came with a holo Venusaur, right?

Also, since the American and Japanese version of R/S have a time error in them, the bonus disk will also come with a fix for the game.

To read more about that, visit my site by clicking the link in my sig and reading the first news story.

Since this really isn't TCG news, moving down to Electronic Games...
'mom

Last edited:
Prime said:
Yeah thats kinda old. And it's a video game, so I'm pretty sure there won't be any promo cards. The last time there was a promo with a video game was when Pokemon TCG came out and it came with a holo Venusaur, right?

Actually it was a holo Meowth. Venusaur came with the strategy guide.

Not to mention the Cool Porygon that came with the N64/Stadium bundle.
I actually liked using Cool Porygon in some fun decks.

I got the promotional disc when I preordered pokemon collosseum,and I got my wish (Jirachi) yay!!!! The only cards that you will get will come from the Latios/Latias movie. You will get who else but Latios and Latias:)

MoonGem

I just realised something. This is the first time that the 'exclusive legendaries' have been available to us outside of a special giveaway.

Actually, it isn't. Mew's in FR/LG but is no where to be found. Celebi was in the Japanese promo disc of Colosseum, while the US got Jirachi. Deoxys is in FR/LG, but requires the Aurora Ticket which isn't available to obtain legitly. You pretty much have to do something in order to obtain them unlike Mew and Celebi back in the days where all you needed was your cart and a Nintendo rep who'd place the Pokémon into your game. Now, you need to fork over $5 to get a Jirachi. :\

Back