Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Heroes VHS/DVD info

Orange Soda

As posted at Bulbagarden:

Just found the full details on the DVD and video releases of Pokémon Heroes in the US, which you can find below. Both the DVD and VHS versions should be released on January 20, as expected.

The synopsis, as it will appear on the back cover:
All the action-packed excitement you experienced in the movie theater comes home in this dazzling full-length motion picture that introduces Latios™ and Latias™ -- two brand-new Pokemon stars who possess remarkable powers. Join them, along with all your favorite characters, on the greatest Pokémon adventure ever! In a magical water city of canals and mazes, Ash, Pikachu, and the rest of the gang face off against a slick pair of thieves who plan to steal an awesome and dangerous jewel guarded by Latios and Latias. To save the city from total destruction, our heroes must defeat the evil duo and overcome impossible obstacles ... but time is running out! Packed with nonstop thrills, awe-inspiring animation, and extraordinary characters, Pokémon Heroes is a movie adventure you're sure to cheer!
  • Technical information:
  • Rating: G.
  • Running time: 71 minutes.
  • Video: color, full screen (1.33:1).
  • Audio: Dolby Digital 5.1, English and French.
  • Bonus DVD extras:
  • Camp Pikachu short
  • Location scouting in Venice
  • Animation progression feature
  • The characters of Pokémon Heroes
  • Pokémon Heroes trivia game
Click here to view the trailer.
Click here to view the cover art.

Last edited:
I believe that there will be two Promo cards with that DVD. (I have heard Latios and Latias)

I will confirm this tomorrow.

Take Care,

Skywolf1

I have heard rumors to the same, and seen a scan of an english Latios card. It wouldnt suprise me, the card was the same as the one the Japanese got in the mini deck when they went to the theater to see it. The deck included the Soul Dew, which we most likely wont get, and Latias and Latios. I wished we could get the whole deck instead of 1 or 2 cards...

Back