Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Heros: Rayquaza EX Deck (EON)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyogre

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
Part 2 of 3 in the Dragon Decks. Rayquaza EX and Blaziken Deck. (Special Thanks to NoTime4LoveDrJ for the idea)

Pokemon (17):
3x Rayquaza EX
3x Torchic
2x Combusken
3x Blaziken (Fire Starter)
3x Magnemite
3x Magneton

Trainers(25):
2x Rare Candy
3x Energy Switch
3x Oaks Research
3x Switch
2x Pokemon Fan Club
3x Potion
3x Fast Ball
3x Professor Birch
2x High Pressure System

Energy(19):
10x Fire
9x Electric

Magneton Stats:
70 HP
Type: Eletric
Weakness: F
Resistance: Metal
Retreat Cost: C

Pokemon Power: Magnetic Field
Once during your turn (before you attack), if you have basic Energy cards in your discard pile, you may discard any 1 card from your hand. Then Search for up to 2 basic Energy cards from your discard pile, show them to your opponent, and put them into your hand. You can't return the card you first discarded to your hand in this way. This power can't be used if Magneton is affected by a Special Condition.

:lightning :colorless Magnetic Force: 10x
Does 10 damage times the amount of Energy attached to all of your Pokemon (including Magenton).

Rayquaza's Stats:
100 HP
Type: C
Retreat: CC
Weakness: C
Resistance: W F
:colorless Spiral Growth
Flip a coin until you get tails, for each heads search your discard pile for a Basic Energy card and attach it to Rayquaza EX.

:fire: :lightning Dragon Burst: 40x
Discard either all :fire: Energy or all :lightning Energy attached to Rayquaza EX. This attack does 40 damage times the number of :fire: or :lightning Energy discarded.

So forget Blaziken/Eggxecutor Decks, this is the real beast. Guaranteed 40 damage for each energy discarded that you can get back next turn with either Blaziken or Magneton, come on. Also for support you can switch and have Magneton use its attack and have Blaziken power itself up on the bench while adding damage to Magneton's attack.

High Pressure System is there to reduce the retreat cost of Blaziken. I mean come on, a one retreat Blaziken. Cool.

Fixes?

Last edited:
this deck rocks could be the best deck ever created hope it wins blaziken is the best ever when will ex come out ?

blaziken said:
this deck rocks could be the best deck ever created hope it wins blaziken is the best ever when will ex come out ?

Um Thanks. I don't think its the best deck ever. There is no such thing as the best deck ever. About the Blaziken EX, there is a rumor going around that it along with Sceptile EX and Swampert EX are the 3 missing promos in Nintendo's Promo lineup.

In a word... Great.

It's going to be a beast. My only problem is fitting it into my current deck. And no, there is no perfect deck, seeing as how a small portion of it all is luck. The cards you put in the deck and the way you play them only take you so far.

Those new gyms are really cool, by the way.

I'd drop a rare candy for another combusken. That would make it even 2/2 rare candy/middle stage and IMO that is the best because sometimes you might not have enough energy to attack with the last stage and might not have enough HP on the lowest stage to even survive and the middle stage is a nice even between them.

Then I would drop the gyms. They are nice for your electric pokemon, but when fire starts trashing the grass pokemon, you just help them out.

Then I would drop 3 Copycat for 3 Energy Switch. You already have Oak's Research and Birch in your deck for drawing and I think that is enough drawing. And then the Energy Switch is a awesome card. I always play it in all my basic energy-only decks. It will really help when you want to attack with a fire pokemon but your only fire energy is on a pokemon on the bench. Just play energy switch and move it to the pokemon up front. You can even attach another energy to that same pokemon or any pokemon in the same turn. So it's like a mini-venusaur that can control all energy in one. No flip, no draw-backs, no bad side-effects. Great card.

Deck looks good. I like the idea of being able to get back all the energy in your discard pile. It really helps keep pokemon powered up and not the player energy f'ed.

Changed the deck to reflect Prime's suggestions. I get what you are saying about energy switch, not bad idea. Although I think you are confused about the gyms, High Pressure System decreases the retreat cost of all water and fire types by one. It is Low pressure System that gives 10 HP to all Grass and Electric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back