Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon HGSS Regionals Question

Xicious

How does the auto-level system work with HGSS, is it worth me EV training Mewtwo and Kyogre? I could see how it works with pokemon obtained before Lvl. 50 but I'm unsure how it works with EV's for pokemon caught past level 50, Mewtwo being a prime example. The reason I ask is for team considerations for the Regional champs.

It is worth EV training them. As it does result in their finals stats after the level down. I can't seem to find, the calculations, but it's worth EV training them, if not adding in some IVs if all possible.

How does the auto-level system work with HGSS, is it worth me EV training Mewtwo and Kyogre? I could see how it works with pokemon obtained before Lvl. 50 but I'm unsure how it works with EV's for pokemon caught past level 50, Mewtwo being a prime example. The reason I ask is for team considerations for the Regional champs.

Yes yes EV training is well worth it - it could very well cost you a game if you do not. All the system does is level you down to 50. You see mewtwo at level 50, timid, 31 IVs with no EVs has 174 sp.atk - but with 252 EVs it will have 206.

Back