Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon isn't Evil!

the first time i saw that site (wich was years ago) i thought that it was real.. but i recently re-visited it and realised that the site is just a big joke...

They don't really think that pokemon is evil, they're actually MAKING FUN OF those people who say that pokemon is evil...

That site is a satire. It says so right on the site. Plus, this is really, really, REALLY old. Old enough to make this thread count as spam.

Don't get all riled up so easily. Especially when you're reading a HUMOUR site. :rolleyes:

For those who are Catholic, the Vatican actually declared that Pokemon was indeed not evil and was based on ties of intense friendship ^_^

Darkleaf Master said:
For those who are Catholic, the Vatican actually declared that Pokemon was indeed not evil and was based on ties of intense friendship ^_^
The Pope actually blessed it.

It's not? Dang, that's it. I quit.

But really, I can think of far worse things for kids to do, like, well, Yu-gi-oh. ;)

After looking over the site myself I determined that it is indeed a satire. A thorough investigation reveals that they misquote and put erroneous pictures up frequently. My initial response was horror, but after some looking around I just started laughing. I might, when I get the money, purchase one of their stylish Unsaved or Heathen shirts. :thumb:

Just real fast:

A.) I don't think this counts as "SPAM" just because it's old - not everyone has seen it. :)

B.) Pokémon is evil. And it isn't evil. It all depends on your religious views (and no, the Pope isn't the final word - the Bible is.) and your personal opinion. While "Pokémon" in and of itself isn't evil ("Pokémon" doesn't make decisions and therefore cannot be one or the other), it's all how it's applied. For example, a cartoon episode showing friendship and love as a central theme is a good thing. Blantly marketing everything from Bath Sponges to Yo-Yos solely for the purpose of gaining money... yeah, that's not so cool.

You can't close your mind and say "Hey, this is EVIL!", and on the same side of the coin, you can't say "This is holy and sent from GOD!" - because there's always multiple viewpoints to *ANY* situation - and those viewpoints are to be respected... not necessarly agreeded with... just respected.

Example, I *easily* see the viewpoint that even the Trading Card Game does influnce kids to gamble... just a little... (buying the cards, not as much playing the game) However, I don't think it's the end of the world that some people once throught (and still do think) that it was/is. This is where the parents/gauridans come in and teach the child about gambling/games of chance and pure luck and how it affects life. If anything else, it gives the kid something to do besides cause harm to his/herself or others - and gives the parent/gauridan a perfect moment to hand over some life's lessons... :)

:lol: I love sites like these, I've see so many of them. Yes this is just making fun of all the people who say Pokémon is evil. Actually like a while back, my friend went shopping and saw a video tape all about "How Pokémon is evil." He was going to buy it just to laugh at it.

But yeah, it's just all fun and games. :thumb:

What?? of course Pokemon is evil.
I meen, of course Pokemon is NOT evil.
Wait, maybe its neather.
I dont know, I had a point...

This website is a joke website, and nothing there is meant serious.

And for those who actually do mean seriosly that Pokémon is evil... People, don't get mad at that kind of stuff. We just have to feel sorry for the fools who believe this kind of nonsense.

Last edited:
Back