Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time

ColdCoates90

Anyone played this game or the other version? What do you think of it? I liked the first one but lost interest after I beat the main story and unlocked the ability to evolve pokes.Nothing seems to have changed much with this newer version other than new pokemon and stories, so I'm not sure If I can justify spending $35 for it if I'll play it one time and thats it.

The current one is much harder than the first. Because of that, I'm much more into it. I'd say you shouldn't get it, though, if you aren't gonna play it.

Like what he said I find it to be harder and the WIFi add-on is very used in my case.
Please look down on the thread list to find my FC list for the game.

The current one is much harder than the first. Because of that, I'm much more into it. I'd say you shouldn't get it, though, if you aren't gonna play it.

I said I'd play it, just not more than one time through.The first one just doesn't posses any reason to play through it more than once. The story is all it has going for it, and you know what you're getting before you go through a second time.Even if you continue past the ending there just isn't enough reason to complete the side missions.

JMO

Back