Pokemon Professor on American Idol

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by TrEkIeV, Feb 2, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. TrEkIeV

TrEkIeV New Member

Last Tuesday's last few minutes of American Idol featured a young man who sang Ricky Martin's "She Bangs"

Most of you guys dont know this, but that guy, William Hung, is a Pokemon Professor.

If the Professor list was still up, you'd be able to see for yourself.

you can see the video of him at http://www.williamhung.net

Last edited: Feb 9, 2004
  2. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

No kidding?
    How'd he do?

3. Joshman

Joshman New Member

I wonder if he realized that it was a singing competition?

4. Elite Trainer Raven

Elite Trainer Raven New Member

Well..he got a terrible commenting from Simen. Let's leave it at that. And it was best that he stick with cards rather than sing.

5. zell94606

zell94606 New Member

I know him. He is in my league. Had a few matches with him in pokemon. He is a very nice guy. Wonder when will he come again.

6. Tego

Tego New Member

American Idol, eh? But you all know you Americans don't stand a chance when we Norwegians come with our Hobbit-look a likes with famous teeth in the World Finals.

7. I knew i reconized that voice. I was working in the high rollers lounge and got to listen to some of it on TV. It was bad. I commend mr hung for his attepts but i dont think he has a chance in singing anytime soon.

8. TrEkIeV

TrEkIeV New Member

9. )v(ajin_ipg21

)v(ajin_ipg21 New Member

OMG

I kept seeing the commercial & I kept thinking to myself I KNOW that face, I KNOW that face... I am sure then that I've seen him at some Pokemon event

THANKS MATT

10. Nick15

Nick15 Member

11. TrEkIeV

TrEkIeV New Member

Last edited: Feb 10, 2004
  12. farbsman

farbsman New Member

13. Entei27

Entei27 Member

hes has been to my pokemon league too

14. )v(ajin_ipg21

)v(ajin_ipg21 New Member

Ya know... Joel told me TODAY that HE dropped by THIRD planet o_O

=D

15. UncleBob

UncleBob New Member

16. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

*UPDATE*

Was about to change channel as they announced todays guest on the "Ellen Show". The chick from Gilmore Girls (the mom), someone else, a singer and William HUng preforming She Bangs. Just thought I would mention this for those of you who are now folling his singing career..... I dont know if this is a repeat or brand new... but you can prolly cath it on "O!, Oxygen" on cable within the next week.....

17. Elite Trainer Raven

Elite Trainer Raven New Member

Man oh man..I saw the petition. I'm sorry to say, but all those people are as dilusional as the ones who got booted off the first day and swore they were the best. William needs to stick with cards, not singing.

18. plaidlesspez

plaidlesspez New Member

THAT GUY WAS AWESOME!!!!!! He made my week. It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. And he plays pokemon too! Hehehe, that guy is the man. I hope to meet him some day.

19. Nick15

Nick15 Member

The card shop owner of the place Will and I play at was taking pictures of Will and some random kid, then selling the Poloroids back to the kid for like $2.

Will is sitting on a goldmine and he doesn't even realize it. (@[email protected])

20. TrEkIeV

TrEkIeV New Member

do you know if he will be coming down to any of the SoCal City Championships?