Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Rocks America - Games to Find Cities discussion topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysterioustrainer

NEW inforamtion I edited this topic's title since this topic is more of finding the cities hosting it.

Pokemon.com is featuring a three city tour starting in mid October. The three cities haven't been revealed yet, and starting friday there will be fun online games revealing clues to these cities. The final anwser will be revealed on October 3rd. The tour will have everything Pokemon including Trading Card Game events, Game Boy tournaments, and more.

There is also a weekend long Sandstorm events going on at the Pokemon Center NY. I believe that is September 20th and 21st.

Last edited:
I know the 3 cities ... Brussels, Paris and London :clap:

I'll be Pikachu, Ben will be Snorlax and FreddyK will be ... Rattata :lol:
We also have a Baby Cleffa free.
NoPoke will be nothing as he's no poke :confused:

Could anyone ask the MT's to open Sneasel's box for a couple of days and send Sneasel, Slowking and the Brooks ?
Have a drink with the Brooks would be nice !

:p :lol: :clap:

mysterioustrainer said:
Pokemon.com is featuring a three city tour starting in mid October. The three cities haven't been revealed yet.

MMM three cities it that all? Well I can tell you that Salt Lake City probably will not be one, since I have not heard of anything yet. I bet it is the three major cities that WOTC usally went to all the time, which it just to far for me to go to them. :(

Hrm, three cities....

IMO, Putting one on the West Coast, one on the East Coast, and one in the Midwest would be the best idea...

Based on that here's hoping that the 3 cities are San Diego/Los Angeles, CHICAGO, and New York

Chaw, not Chicago,

How about St. Louis or Kansas City, give the Texas Guys a chance!

St. Louis would be a good choice, having a premiere TO who shall remain nameless.......

There would be several GREAT venues in St. Louis, such as West County Center which was used for the YGO tour, and that went well here!

Hmmmm....since I think I have not heard, prob will not be St. Louis.

One word (kinda) ROADTRIP!!!!

Meganium45

Well, I suppose if we really wanted a central location, we could put the event in the middle of that farm field in Kansas that is the exact center of the 48 states. ;) Oh and according the census bureau, Chicago is in the midwest. ;)

In all seriousness, however. As usual, everyone wants one of these events in their backyard. Well, that's all fine and dandy, but of course they can't. So, it all comes down to location, location, location. Which spot will benefit the most from the event? Which has the best facilities? How much will the event cost? Where are facilites availible? So many variables, it's difficult to predict. It could be Chicago as the nation's number 3 population center, or it could be Seattle as it's near NOA headquarters. My guess, though, is that unless your city got Pokemon 4Ever and Heroes the weekends they came out, your odds of getting one of these things is about zero.

yoshi1001 said:
My guess, though, is that unless your city got Pokemon 4Ever and Heroes the weekends they came out, your odds of getting one of these things is about zero.

:(:(:(:( I guess Utah it out then :(:(:(:(

Which I really can't gripe to much since we had one of 17 of the Ruby & Sapphire Challenges, one of 26 of the Sandstorm Prereleases, and one of who know how many of the Dragon Prereleases, so it is all good. :thumb:

Last edited:
LA!!!
Or even ANYWHERE in OC.

Let the rest of ya' drive here ;)

*I know SO selfish of me...*

I'd rather prefer BARCELONA or maybe NICE :D

There's three locations. I'd say it's almost a given that one of them will be in the Seattle area, because (as yoshi mentioned) NOA is in Redmond, which is just a hop, skip, and a jump away.

As for the other two, I'd like to think there'll be one in the middle and one on the East coast, but I'm not making any bets.

Dem' GIANTS are running away with the West division =/

YEAH I care about the Bay Area *that their teams lose, Xcept for the 9ers*

San Fran, that's not a bad IDEA, just ask Nick15, I'LL drive up there...

Want to learn how to play the trading card game? We’ll have experts on hand to teach you how!

I wonder if they are going to enlist the help of Prof`s/Master Prof`s for this...

`Sensei

Want to learn how to play the trading card game? We’ll have experts on hand to teach you how!

I wonder if they are going to enlist the help of Prof`s/Master Prof`s for this...

Thinks back to UK mall tours likelyhood of involving anyone who knows squat about the game ... zero.. LOL

Some marketing company employee with a fact sheet yeah that kinda expert!

Michel.. nice idea .. But ain't gonna happen ..

Nobody has guessed Oslo yet? I didn't expect anyone to figure out Trondheim and Bergen, but Oslo was easy. Geezee...

Sensei said:

`Sensei

That would be cool if they did use the Professors like that. I am wondering also if this is something also that PUI will put on themselfs, or are they going to use the local TO that has been running the other events in the area.

Don't forget that these cities are already decided, Nintendo is just wanting to torture us by not telling yet. Don't forget tomorrow is the first day when a online game of sorts will be avalable there and winning it will reveal clues to locations of the three cities. There are more games like this to come and the last one will crack the case. As for high hopes for me, I am counting on LIVERMORE, CO! Err. I mean Denver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back