Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Rocks the Southwest

Well, we know the three states of the Pokemon Rocks America Tour, Missouri, California, and Texas.

What is wrong with this picture?

Looking at a map, the tour is located in the southwestern US. That isn't fair to us in the Northeast. At least they could have stationed one in New York or New Jersey, the two most Pokemon involved states in the Northeast.

If you hadn't guessed from my last post, I'm not very happy about these new developments.

The Pokemon world has always been Western oriented, but at least under Wizards, they came over to the East to say hi often.

Is anyone else as peeved as I am about this?

Missouri is Midwest, not Southwest. And California's could easily be northern California.

Granted, that doesn't help you northeasterners, but I seem to recall 'Mom saying something about it being a "Pokemon Center tour", which makes enough sense, considering the events planned. And since there's already a Pokemon Center in the Northwest, there's no need for the tour to go there.

Southeast on the other hand... I have no clue.

Pokemon Rocks should be a fun series - it's a huge celebration of the Pokemon community. It'll be a little chaotic to run an actual TCG tournament, but there will be some cool stuff going on...maybe some preview of the next expansion...?

Cooltrainer Aaron said:
Well, we know the three states of the Pokemon Rocks America Tour, Missouri, California, and Texas.

What is wrong with this picture?

Looking at a map, the tour is located in the southwestern US. That isn't fair to us in the Northeast. At least they could have stationed one in New York or New Jersey, the two most Pokemon involved states in the Northeast.

If you hadn't guessed from my last post, I'm not very happy about these new developments.

The Pokemon world has always been Western oriented, but at least under Wizards, they came over to the East to say hi often.

Is anyone else as peeved as I am about this?

At least there's one in your country...

Gosh nothing is ever good enough for east players really. You guys get about 5 QUALIFIERS/Challenges/Pre-Releases within 5-10 hours of you, and i get 2-3 within that here in California. You guys get equal amount of major tourneys, and you are complaining because for ONCE the southwest gets some attention, and San Diego should always get a major tourney it is a PRIME location to hold an event. Gees at least you guys have people to play against within 2 hours of you....

Back