Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Ruby Gameshark Codes

Varun

Hey Can Any One Tell Me How Or Where Can i Get Pokemon ruby Gameshark Codes.Ohhhhh Pleaseeeee Help me!!!!

Ummm...wrong forum, so I'll move this to the Electronic Games forum.

Sorta OT, but I'll ask it anyway: why 'shark' a game? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of playing the game? Is the object to "win" as quickly as possible, or to challenge oneself by doing it the hard way? Just curious; what satisfaction is there in having a maxed-out team, knowing that one did not train them oneself, but 'sharked' it?

'mom

I agree with Pokemom. You are not a true Pokemon Trainer if you use enanchers. This sounds cruel when I say this but, those who do use them are Pokemon Fakers.

Not to mention these when you use them:

Can't get Eon Ticket
Likelyhood of being turn down for game link battles or events.
Can't get in Offical Tournaments.
Won't be compatible with Stadium 1 and 2 or Colliseum.
Risk of damaging system.
Voiding Warrenty of game and system.
Disgrace

Last edited:
What really annoys me are people who say they "have to" use AR to get Pokémon who aren't in their version, or evolve Pokémon like Kadabra, because they have nobody to trade with. It's always possible to everything the "legal way". There should always be possible to meet someone whom you can link with.

Really, 'mom, I use those types of systems for the extremely difficult parts, not for the whole game, only if I need a pokemon to grow to a certain level really fast or need an item right then and there. Just for the record :).

Back