Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

pokesam's regonals report

pokesam128

pokesam's regonals report

so after months of testing i go to states with luxpluff it's terrible

Round 1 vs... kid from washington with fire formation
he donked my friend at states so i want revenge. I open with god start he gets bad start but god draws by turn 3 this is his field 3 ninetails 2 charizard 1 typhlosion prime i get t2 lux x and pluffs but die from there. 0/1

my freind played a kid from washington that i played round 1 of states i played flyclops him gengar/duskinaur at regonals my freind played him round 1 with gyra him flylock (auto loss for gyra).needless to say my friend scooped

Round 2 vs?? w/arceus
his list wasn't that good so i 6/0 him with t1 pluff and ko eveything he played.
1/1

Round 3 vs?? w/randomness
i t1 pluff and kill her gengar AR not shadow skip darkrai and cresselia??

round 4 vs kaj w/fire formation
i take a prize then he brings up charizard then attaches a water and we think it was a fire so after he kills three things i kill it it was belted so we notice it was a water energy but then we call a judge and i get to take a two prize penelty and win two turns later.

yes i might top
deathly collapse

round 5 vs kyle w/luxchomp

we both get bad starts only mine is 3 hopip jumpluff palmers night maitinence grass energy?
i die in a matter of turns

i can still make top

round 6 vs mark w/flygon wevile
ughh this is the biggest misplay i have ever made i have a terrible start with hopip and nowi play a BTS he plays luxury ball flygon virava flygon DCE donk

no so my terrible list ruins my regonals experiance.

Back