Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

PokeyPalooza/Nats 2010 Formal Announcement

|PoKeY|

I would just like to formally announce that Nats 2010 will be the host to Pokey Palooza. Fun for everyone. All week will be filled with fun, Pokemon and Pokey. Some softball perhaps, maybe a baseball game to watch as a group. Some hanging out with friends.

It's still about 315 days away from what i would guess it to be so details will be posted when I am aware. I've had two years experience as a social chair, so planning an event this big with nearly a year will be no problem at all for me. I am definitely open to ideas of what people want to see/do and i will definitely consider it.

Last edited:
I would just like to formally announce that Nats 2010 will be the host to Pokey Palooza. Fun for everyone. All week will be filled with fun, Pokemon and Pokey. Some softball perhaps, maybe a baseball game to watch as a group. Some hanging out with friends.

It's still about 315 days away from what i would guess it to be so details will be posted when I am aware. I've had two years experience as a social chair, so planning an event this big with nearly a year will be no problem at all for me. I am definitely open to ideas of what people want to see/do and i will definitely consider it.

What are you talking about

Is that just to annoy those of us already committed to going to Origins?

No, that's when Nationals are traditionally held, during the last weekend of June.... conveniently almost my day of birth... and if I were to guess where it would be.... probably Ohio or St. Louis... but I hope I'm wrong, somewhere East Coast would be hott.

Once everyone gets back from Worlds, this thread will be bumping a lot more ideas and whatnot.

I'd personally enjoy nats to be held on July 10th-11th but It won't happen and its off topic.

Sounds like fun hope to go.

There are probably 3 weekends when Nationals may occur...

1. June 26-27 (also same weekend as Origins

2. July 3-4 (July 4th may be a problem)

3. July 10-11

I would certainly hope that it is a weekend other than June 26-27, but that could just be me.

I don't care if they snub Origins, I'd just prefer that Nats be on a different weekend than Origins.

That's my exact point. I don't care if Nats is at Origins or not. But, it's painfully clear that Nats 09 as well as Worlds 08 and 09 were intentionally scheduled the same weekends as Origins and GenCon.

It's not the question of WHERE, but it IS a question of WHEN.

That's my exact point. I don't care if Nats is at Origins or not. But, it's painfully clear that Nats 09 as well as Worlds 08 and 09 were intentionally scheduled the same weekends as Origins and GenCon.

It's not the question of WHERE, but it IS a question of WHEN.

No it is actually a question about both of those. If you know where but not when you could show up 2 weeks before or after it starts or ends. If you know when you would just take a guess and that probably won't be right because of all the possible cities for nats to be held in.

Back