4 scoop up
3 pluspower
2 castaway
1 scott
1 night maintainence
1 rowan

energy-15
15 grass

strategy-the idea is to use celebi from like, turn 1, to speed power benched pokemon. useing sprouting (celebi) you first get an energy to the bench (1 energy to celebi by attaching, 1 to the bench), turn 2 you can do this process again, well, for as long as you can, but when celebi is gonna die, use his leaf tornado to move energy around so next turn egg has the possibility of koing the opponent.
when egg looks to go down, use switch/warp point to slap a celebi out, with 2 energy, and use leaf tornado to move the energy to a fresh egg. the old egg get's scooped, ready to get back in there.

crystal beach is here because so many decks use dre. seriously, everything uses dre, well, this destroys it.

cessation is also here so i can stand a chance against heavy power tank decks (like the new electavire idea with flygon).

any initial ideas?

Last edited:
- 2 Cessation
- 4 Pluspower
- 2 Crystal Beach
+ 3 Windstorm
IMO

Pluspower: Eggs hit very hard if you get many heads, isn't necessary.
Palkia is a good counter, i hope not start with that :p

Cheers! :smile:

i don't see much need for windstorms as i have no powers or bodies, as you say egg is a very heavy hitter, so buffer won't be a problem, but when i got an ape going for the kill, and an egg with 4 energy, i can attach a plusspower so i only need to flip 3 heads rather than 4.

ill see how much windstorm and pluspowers help when i get the deck going properly though.

i'm thinking about using a 1-1 gyarados instead, 1 grass energy and he can flail for abusive amounts!

If you want, we can trash it:biggrin:. But, it is a pretty nice deck, Palkia not a bad tech BTW. Kind of hard to trash a solid deck.

the thing about this deck is that it would get whooped to **** by infernape

i've just come from the crikitune deck, are you all about negativity?

ape is taking a back seat in the problem place at the mome, mainly cause it has serious problems in tourneys. im more worried about other powerhouse decks, especially empoleon, cause i play empoleon i know how devistgting it is (every deck so far that its played ends up winning). so things like that are the main problem.

i don't see much need for windstorms as i have no powers or bodies

Ummmm Electivire? :rolleyes: You rely too much in Stadiums... also the Cessation is a tool, wich can be "Pulsed Barried" :)lol:) by you know who :wink:

Gyarados is too risky sometimes:

- Gyarados Vs Ape (Both Undamaged and charged)
- Ape: 90 or 80 (DRE or 2 Fire)
- Gyarados: 120 or 110 (Bye Ape)
- Another Ape, or a Delcatty: Upstream or DRE. If Cristal Beach isn't there, Gyarados is Dead, and is your 1-1 line :frown:

Cheers! :smile:

I like the 4 cess + 4 beach. You can put them out systematically one at a time to waste your opponent's windstorms or stadiums. Seems like it might even have a chance against ape with that count.

You rely too much in Stadiums... also the Cessation is a tool, wich can be "Pulsed Barried" :)lol:) by you know who :wink:

All in there :smile: You need your windstorm not to remove his/her stadiums/tools only, you need them FOR YOUR STADIUMS (Crystal Beach) AND YOUR TOOLS (CESSATION)

Ok, 1 of them will do the Job so... +1/2 Windstorm.

Again, you are thinking: If I can stop their DRE, SCRAMBLES, PKMN POWER AND BODYS with STADIUMS AND TOOLS i will gg? No... Electivire X feeds on Stadiums and Tools... you get it now? :smile:

or... just wait for Electivire remove them with Pulse Barrier :rolleyes:

Last edited:
[/i]
i've just come from the crikitune deck, are you all about negativity?

ape is taking a back seat in the problem place at the mome, mainly cause it has serious problems in tourneys. im more worried about other powerhouse decks, especially empoleon, cause i play empoleon i know how devistgting it is (every deck so far that its played ends up winning). so things like that are the main problem.

yes i am all about negativity

Last edited:
[/i]

yes i am all about negativity

fair enough, but possitive critisism is what i require...

ikari; okay, you've twisted my arm... i'll play one! :thumb:, thanks for the help and logical explanation, much appreciated!!!

Last edited:
i got some changes, after playing this deck all day today.

-1 windstorm
-1 palkia
-3 water energy

+1 night maintanence
+1 carnivine (i want to add another as well)
+3 grass energy.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

new update!

-1 grass

+1 carnivine

Sorted :thumb:

any other fixes for me?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back