2 Switch
1 Strength Charm

15 Energy:
4 Boost
4 DRE
3 Scramble
2 Warp
2 Cyclone

Strategy: Disrupt your opponent's hand with Ambipom, and do a possible 130 with Slaking (MT).

Slaking L.56 – Colorless – HP140
Stage 2 – Evolves from Vigoroth

Poke-Power: Energetic Impulse
You can use this power once during your turn, if Slaking is your Active Pokemon. Flip a coin, if heads the base damage for Slaking’s Lazy Punch is now 130. If tails, Slaking can’t attack or retreat for the rest of your turn. (Benching Slaking ends this effect.)

[C][C][C][C] Lazy Blow: 50 damage.

Weakness: Fighting (+30)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 4

Ambipom L.36 – Colorless – HP80
Stage 1 – Evolves from Aipom

[C][C] Tail Influence: 30 damage. Your opponent flips a coin until he or she gets heads. For each tails, remove an Energy from the Defending Pokemon and put it at the bottom of your opponent’s deck.
[C][C] Charity Tail: 80 damage. Before doing damage, your opponent may discard 2 cards from his or her hand. If they do, this attack’s base damage is 10 instead of 80.

Weakness: Fighting (+20)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Last edited:
I don't see any synergy between Aipom and Slaking. Your deck needs some type of Energy accelerator and your special energy are subjected to ER 2. What'll you do when Cessation Crystal pops out and all Slaking can do is 50 for four? It is not worth the risk involved with Slaking, seriously. And you are also weak to Mario...

for CC i can always put in Windstorm. hardly anyone even uses ER2. oh yeah, my Hailstorm deck didn't have a Strat to ot but it's doing pretty good. You'll never know what a deck can do until you try it. (not that i'm going to)

Put the deck back up! I want to make some fixes this time! Why do you just write "plz lock" whenever one of your ideas is not so popular? You should at least leave it up for further discussion rather than leaving spam.

Mods plz lock is not a function we perform in the deck forum; members should not delete their lead posts. If members are not giving respect or being courteous, report the post rather than delete the lead post... I don't see that in this post tho' (aside from the one post deleted by a mod).

i don't lock it cause it's not popular, if that were the case i would have locked my Battle Road deck a long time ago. None of my decks are popular. the highest amount of pages i've had is 2. anyway, i'll put it back up, but the mods might still lock it if they didn't refresh their screen before seeing "plz lock".

Last edited:
I think Team Galactics Bet will help with the hand disruption since it can leave the opponent with only two cards to work with during their next turn! You really should add it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back